Major Revision History
- July 2000
- Added Portuguese translation (thanks Miguel!).
- February 1999-April 2000
- There have been many minor revisions in aquarium society contacts. I put a rev note here so that I'll know when the mirrors have started working again.
- January 1999
- Added Spanish translation section (thanks to Alex Patak).
Also minor resource changes.
- October 1998
- Moving the FAQ from Caltech. The disk is dying again, so the timing is right.
Link pruning and updating, more equal emphasis on FINS mirror.
- August 1998
- Minor resource updates, changing URL of the Krib, AGA pages. Rebuild missing
- March 1998
- Minor changes to Newsgroup FAQ, resources, stronger message about
web version, etc.
- January 1998
- Minor updates.
- October 1997
- FAQ Mailing list changes addresses,
New Terse Front Page, superscripting and subscripting, new Mirrors
and Translations Page, trim newsgroup page of superfluous info now in
Mirrors page. - EO
- August 1997
- Much expanded live food FAQ, including addition of vinegar eel
section. Corrected 6 months of links and club address changes.
- Spring 1997
- Plant Q&A cleanups, etc.
- February 1997
- Major plant resource cleanup
- July 1996
- Some minor nits, resource additions.
- April 1996
- New breeding article. Updated first fish. Updated turf FAQ and changed
posting rules for the newsgroup split.
- March 1996
- Updates to the Setup and Longterm section of Saltwater FAQ.
- February 1996
- New section on GAC and Sterilization in Filtration FAQ.
- December 1995
- Updated aquarium society listing.
- August 1995
- Expansion of the live food FAQ by Don Wilson
- May 1995
- First release of the ``new'' FAQ.
- July 1994
- Work begins on the ``new'' FAQ.
Return to Main Map