|faq | etiquette | register | my account | search | mailbox|
- Please do not register more than one account. If you have more than one account you may be banned. If one of your accounts is banned, all will be.
- Do not re-register if you are banned. Registering when you are banned is against the FishProfiles.com terms of service. If you have been temporarily banned, registering another account will result in a permanent ban.
- Due to privacy concerns, posts asking why someone was banned will be removed.
- Please respect the decisions of the moderators and administrators. They have a difficult role to perform and will need to make decisions from time to time that will affect you.
- Do not post a message asking why your post was deleted. Your new post will be deleted without a response.
- If you spot a message with objectionable content please report it to a moderator.
- When replying to a thread, please be as informative as possible with your reply. Please do not just restate the information that has already been posted by other people.
- When editing fish profiles, if your edit is rejected, do not repost the exact same alteration. Doing so will result in your account being restricted
- The same rules that apply to the forums also apply to the chat room. When people are chatting about fish in the chat room, please do not interrupt with an off-topic conversation.
- Do not try to bypass the automatic word censor. This includes using asterisks or other special characters in place of letters. Do not post words simply to test what is being censored.
- Please do not post a thread about having a specific post count, status change, or quiz score. There are too many members on this site to allow such threads.
- Do not post the same thread in multiple forums. One will be deleted, even if it has replies.
- Please search for an answer to your question before posting a new topic.
- Do not post any copyrighted text or images on this site.
- Do not embed images hosted on other servers in your post without the owner’s permission. Due to the popularity of this site, this could potentially steal bandwidth from the owner’s server.
- Please populate the fields in your profile with as much information as you feel necessary.
- The flag displayed in your profile should be the flag of the country you currently reside in.
- Please limit the number of times you change your username. Your username is your identity on this site. If you keep changing your username, people will not recognise you.
The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.
FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0