Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeBroken record?!?!
Jason_R_S

---------------
---------------
Kudos: 2421
Votes: 391
male usa us-indiana
I've had the best luck with macro mode, using flash and tank lights, no other lights in the room, and putting the cameral lense right up against the glass. putting the lense up against the glass takes away the glare you get when you step back. you have to have a really, really good camera (imo anyway) to get good pics without using flash. I have a decent camera that gets really good pics if I take them right, but any time I turn the flash off the pics suck.

congrats on the spawning and good luck with the fry. I just found a new fry food that's been working great. you can buy it at www.kensfish.com and it's called spray dried krill. basically it's just powdered krill. I have some juvenile white labridens less than an inch in length that I've been feeding this stuff to and it's working great so far. it's a powder, so even the tiniest fish can eat it.

Post InfoPosted 06-Feb-2006 07:38Profile Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
# Pages: 1, 2
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies