L# Looking to Buy - Bham, AL
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeLooking to Buy - Bham, AL
ginsing
Small Fry
Kudos: 7
Votes: 0
female
Looking for 3 or 4 natural cave structures (rock, wood or slate - not resin molded)for a 55gal FW tank - suitable for clown loaches.

I've had no luck building good ones for myself (clay pots, slate) and I would welcome any new ideas or resources to make or buy.

I can pay via PayPal, check or money order.

Thanks!

55gal Freshwater Tropical, Emperor 500 Biowheel
8 Lemon Tetras,4 Dwarf Neon Rainbows,1 Blue Spot Gourami, 3 Clown Loaches, 1 Lemon Spotted Pleco
Post InfoPosted 24-Apr-2009 00:43Profile PM Edit Report 
keithgh

---------------
---------------
*Ultimate Fish Guru*
Kudos: 6918
Votes: 1542
male australia au-victoria
Go to as many LFS as you can and have a good hunt for Drift Wood that is their natural caves any way. I have two big caves as I have large CLs and each is propped up by a rock/rocks one even has another piece of DW on top to make it lok better and I have Anubias growing over the DW.
It will just take time to have a good hunt around

Have a look in [link=My Profile] http://www.fishprofiles.com/forums/member.aspx?id=1935[/link] for my tank info
Look here for my
Betta 11Gal Desktop & Placidity 5ft Community Tank Photos

Keith

Near enough is not good enough, therefore good enough is not near enough, and only your best will do.
I VOTE DO YOU if not WHY NOT?
VOTE NOW VOTE NOW
Post InfoPosted 24-Apr-2009 04:06Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies