AquaRank.com

FishProfiles.com Message Forums

faq | etiquette | register | my account | search | mailbox
# FishProfiles.com Message Forums
L# General
 L# Classifieds
  L# Revamping the FP.COM fish trade!
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeRevamping the FP.COM fish trade!
inkodinkomalinko
---------------
-----
Fish Guru
Kudos: 833
male usa
Okay. I was thinking about all the fish I used to have and I remember someone sent me 20 baby kribs and I was supposed to send him 2 Frontosas but they died (or got eaten by the bigger ones). Now I realized I never paid him (I'm pretty sure it was a him) back for shipping!! Total idiot. And after that I went on a short FP.com break since I was busy with school.

A). Can that person please reply so I can send you back something of your liking. Theres quite a few fish stores around here (San Francisco) so tell me something you'd like or what's in your tank and I'll give you a surprise

B). I really liked the thread though I totally skimped. If people would like to start up the online trades again, that would be totally cool.

This was how it worked:

Post what you have. Trade with someone who has something you want.

Right now I have one or two extra male bristlenoses as well as three 1m:2f (Pretty sure) whiptail catfishes..

Lets see how this works . And I'm totally sorry to that person I skimped on!! Sorry I was so shady.
Post InfoPosted 30-Aug-2007 07:28Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies