Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeZebra Pleco near St Louis
monkeyboy
----------
Fish Addict
Kudos: 375
Votes: 223
male usa
I hate to get rid of him, but I need to find my zebra pleco a new home. I dont know what strain name it is, but it is a yellow/black mix. I've had him about 3 years. And hes just over 2 inches long.

I'm located about 30 miles north east of downtown St Louis. Email me here and make me an offer.

Sorry pics not the clearest, tanks a little dirty right now. But hes in excellent health

Attached Image:

Fish tanks are an expensive addiction
Post InfoPosted 27-Nov-2009 15:37Profile PM Edit Report 
hca
-----
Fish Addict
Kudos: 434
Votes: 211
female usa us-illinois
I'm pretty close to you- I dont really need another pleco, as Im trying to rehome 2 silver dollers and a common pleco.... if once I got rid of them... I could take him, but its going to be about 4-6 weeks.

Have you tryed The Pet Market Place or Beldts Aquarium in st lous? They should take him, wont give much on store credit though...
Post InfoPosted 27-Nov-2009 20:29Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
monkeyboy
----------
Fish Addict
Kudos: 375
Votes: 223
male usa
No I havent yet, Still learning the area and lookin for work. But I'll check them out when I can.

Fish tanks are an expensive addiction
Post InfoPosted 01-Dec-2009 15:11Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies