Subscribe30 Gallon Brackish
dvmchrissy
-----
Big Fish
Kudos: 301
Votes: 38
female usa us-indiana
What, oh what should I do...

I am getting a 30 gallon tank Sunday and I intend on making it a brackish tank. I know for sure that I want two Neovespicula Depressifrons, unless I can get four. I am trying to decide what else to put in the tank with them now. So please give me some suggestions.

Also, this will be my very first brackish tank, so I need some information. Other than the fact that I would need a hydrometer to keep an eye on the salt levels, is there really anything special that I would need to do to keep these guys healthy?

Christina
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile Yahoo PM Edit Report 
mrwizerd
---------------
Big Fish
Kudos: 197
Votes: 75
male usa
We will do this together You need sea salt and a hydrometer everything else is cake
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile Homepage ICQ AIM MSN Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
dvmchrissy
-----
Big Fish
Kudos: 301
Votes: 38
female usa us-indiana
I sure as heck hope so! I want my Neo to live for a very lon time!

I am goign to get my tank either tomorrow or Sunday. Unfortunately though, I will not be able to set it up for a good while. This is also kind of good in a way because then I can plan and get everything ready for them and make sure their home is set and ready for them when they finally arrive.

Christina
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies