L# Leaf Goblinfish/Butterfly Goby/FW Waspfish tank size
SubscribeLeaf Goblinfish/Butterfly Goby/FW Waspfish tank size
lunker101
----------
Fish Addict
Kudos: 284
Votes: 2
male
The fish commonly reffered to as a Butterfly Goby, Freshwater Waspfish and also Leaf GoblinFish has drawn my attention. I made a post in general FW hoping i could work one into a freshwater tank but after doing some further research it seems i need to go brackish. I was thinking of moving my 25g setup into my 29g (once i move the fish from the 29 to my 125). Would the 25g be good? What else should i stock it with? Should i keep one waspfish or a few of them? Also, anyone have breeding info for them? thanks.
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile PM Edit Report 
Shinigami

---------------
---------------
---------------
Ichthyophile
Catfish/Oddball Fan
Kudos: 2915
male usa us-delaware
It is impossible to breed these fish in the home aquarium at the moment. They are relatively new to the hobby so there won't be much info. Actually, I'm not even sure the ones you're buying are captive bred.

You can keep a few waspfish if you like.

I don't think this fish gets much over 4". The 25 gallon would probably be okay for just one, two, or maybe three.

--------------------------------------------
The aquarist is one who must learn the ways of the biologist, the chemist, and the veterinarian.
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile PM Edit Report 
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies