SubscribePuffer Issue
JBennett181
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 46
Votes: 2
male usa
EditedEdited by JBennett181
i got my third tank setup its a 25 gal with salinity at 0.010 and i have 3 Green Spotted puffer in it... they were all healthy when i got them and still are to an extent. on puffer seems to be terrorizing the other two and one already has loads of circular scars from his beak the other just a coupld. the more badly hurt one has taken refuge in top corner of tank and other one is just laying low. when i go in there the agressive one swims around as happy as can be, hes a sneaky little devil... but worst case scenario the other two die, is there anything else i can put in there? maybe like archer fish or a mono or something, that wont get the same treatment the others did? im treating with melafix currently but the vitim dosent look to good. any advice or maybe better partners i can add? i love the puffers and this is upsetting thank you

i like feesh
Post InfoPosted 30-May-2008 03:07Profile AIM PM Edit Report 
spankym13
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 56
Votes: 1
male usa
Hey that tank is just big enough for one green spotted puffer! And in a tank that size I wouldnt add anything. Your aggressive puffer is just one of them fish thats going to be like that. I mean I've found puffers and other fish are just like humans. All are different in there own little ways. I even tryed gobies and only two out of 4 have made it and it's been 6 months!
Post InfoPosted 30-May-2008 06:05Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
amilner
-----
Big Fish
Kudos: 654
Votes: 0
male uk
Definately need to move them out. Its not big enough for them, let alone more additions
Post InfoPosted 03-Jun-2008 20:15Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
DeletedPosted 12-Mar-2010 14:47
This post has been deleted
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies