AquaRank.com

FishProfiles.com Message Forums

faq | etiquette | register | my account | search | mailbox
# FishProfiles.com Message Forums
L# Marine Aquaria
 L# General Brackish
  L# shopping for malayan wrestling halfbeaks?
Subscribeshopping for malayan wrestling halfbeaks?
bracguy81
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 53
Votes: 0
male usa
Where can I buy malayn wrestling half beaks. I have 8 LFS i go to regularly, and none of them even know what the fish is, nor do their suppliers. I want to pick a pair up. i am willing to purchase over the internet, aslong as shipper will guarentee fish. i love these little guys, and absolutly must have a pair. The tank I am putting them in is a 55 usg, contains 12, BBG, 2 green spotted puffers, 1 klingon goby, 1 clown goby, 2 bicolor gobies, 2 oarnge chromides, 1 baby ruby scat. Please help me!!!!

BG.

Ps. if you have some yourself and want to sell, or give away, plz let me know and we will setup arangements.

Happy Hollidays!
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile AIM PM Edit Report 
fish1
---------------
Banned
Kudos: 1910
Votes: 58
male usa
You could try [link=this site]http://www.aquabid.com" style="COLOR: #0000FF[/link] as they have some pretty rare fish and may have what your looking for
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile PM Edit Report 
Cup_of_Lifenoodles
---------------
Fish Guru
Kudos: 1957
Votes: 30
male usa
I believe foster and smith has them. Though, they are very short lived and don't reproduce well in the home aquaria.
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile AIM MSN PM Edit Report 
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies