L# Are they eggs?
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeAre they eggs?
Jpmc10
Small Fry
Kudos: 2
Votes: 0
male
I have 2 comet goldfish and today, I switched them to a bigger tank, I was looking at their tank today and I noticed what looked like 3 or 4 kind of small darkish blue pearls with a white speckle. I don't know if they are just bubbles or eggs.
Post InfoPosted 29-Apr-2009 23:46Profile PM Edit Report 
riri1
----------
Fish Addict
Kudos: 435
Votes: 44
male
lol unless ur comets are bigger than 10"+...... and if u have anything under a 55 gallon tank is not eggs....... and eggs are tan and white........ in ur other thing i saw u got a 5 gallon tank? commet gold fish get around 18 inch long and will need a a 75 or 90 gallon tank..... takes them a while so ur tank should be good for them for like 3 or 4 weeks then ull need a bigger one not to scare u away from fish if u just started id go with something like 3 or 4 guppys in a 5 gallon tank instead of gold fish.... or a trio of cherry barbs they might even breed for u if u get 1 male and 2 females...... males are a red color the females are more yellow and they dont need high temps like 64 to 70......
Post InfoPosted 30-Apr-2009 03:06Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies