agressive,and or community?
Post InfoPosted 19-Apr-2009 08:10Profile PM Edit Report 
riri1
----------
Fish Addict
Kudos: 435
Votes: 44
male
ummmmmmmmmmmm depends on what u like im more for the aggressive tanks with only a few larger sized fish other tank a bunch of small fish....... so what u like?
Post InfoPosted 19-Apr-2009 13:11Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
stoney
Small Fry
Kudos: 0
Votes: 0
im not sure i like angel fish and sharks, so im not sure what other fish i would want to pair with those kinds of fish.
Post InfoPosted 19-Apr-2009 23:35Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
donovan
-----
Fingerling
Kudos: 26
Votes: 143
male usa
me I like a community tank you get a wide selection of different types
I have a well planted 55gal with BN plecos a couple kuhlies a few WCMM , Von Rio tetras ,red eye tetras and a horse face loach they all seem to get along well
I've had angels in the past and to me it seemed like they did well in a community just not with anything they can fit in there mouth or it will be a snack 17 neon teras later I learned it the hard way
Post InfoPosted 20-Apr-2009 23:35Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
brandeeno

-----
Mega Fish
Kudos: 636
male usa us-california
most sharks will outgrow a 55g tank. I'd like angel fish with some kind of smaller fish that will school, Neons will be too small and will be eaten eventually. best bet is with cardianls, congo, or etc larger tetras.

what do you like?

you havent given us any guidelines as far as to help you.

\\\\\\\"an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of the cure\\\\\\\"
Post InfoPosted 22-Apr-2009 02:26Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
riri1
----------
Fish Addict
Kudos: 435
Votes: 44
male
congos are usealy nippy alot of the larger tetras are but im more into the preditors but i say u go with a pair of angels WCMMs are cold water fish and like to be in lower temps so dont go with them. most mid size tetras would work in ur tank..... then u could add some bottem feeders but nothing to big they might eat the tetras.....
Post InfoPosted 23-Apr-2009 00:59Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
ctt33
-----
Enthusiast
Kudos: 148
Votes: 0
male usa
I like mild community tanks. I have a boseman rainbow it is beautiful. Always out in the middle of the tank. Shows real well.

For good schooling fish I like Gold Barbs and Harlequin Rasboras. And black ruby barbs are nice for a little bigger fish.

My favorite peaceful fish is cherry barbs. I have male and 2 females in a tank and the Male is bright vivid red.
Post InfoPosted 27-Apr-2009 03:56Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies