Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribePlease, Please Help!
Inkling
-----
Fish Addict
Kudos: 498
Votes: 11
female usa
I sure hope so! I can't wait till these three are done so I can move onto the next one. I also am hoping, once the 1g is done being cleaned that I can go betta shopping. Its painful to think that Klaus won't be in any on the tanks, but I definitly want to keep bettas in the house again ^^*

Inky
Post InfoPosted 10-Jan-2007 23:55Profile Homepage AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
Two Tanks
-----
Big Fish
Kudos: 328
Votes: 13
female usa
There is an episode of Animal Cops, where some person moved out and left all his pets (parrots I believe), including a huge saltwater tank. The water was completely green when it was rescued. The animal cops took the water out and put it all into big plastic buckets, put the critters back into the filty water (in the buckets) for removal back to the SPCA, and took down the tanks. Once they arrived back at the SPCA, they put the still nasty water back into the tank, got the filter going again and put the fish back in. It took them several weeks of water changes to get it back to normal, but it worked and all the fish survived. It was a nice tank, with some really beautiful fish, shrimp, starfish and live rock. I don't remember who ended up with it, however.
Post InfoPosted 10-Jan-2007 23:58Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Inkling
-----
Fish Addict
Kudos: 498
Votes: 11
female usa
Thats so sad! I remember trying to think of how much damage was done to my tanks (money wise) and I can't imagion what it would be like on a saltwater tank! I'm just glad that the damage is fixable (though I am saddened by the loss of my fish)

Inky
Post InfoPosted 11-Jan-2007 00:04Profile Homepage AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
# Pages: 1, 2
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies