Post Reply  New Topic
Subscribe55 Update
agent_orange
-----
Enthusiast
Kudos: 77
Votes: 31
male usa
It's been a while since I've posted an update. The tank has been up for over a year now and going good.

System: dual 55 tanks on a double stand, mag 12 return pump with cpr overflow, korralia 4, terminator II protein skimmer with mag 9 recirculating pump, 2 250w metal halides with hamilton 14k's, typhoon 3 ro/di filter, instant ocean salt, ~100 pounds LR.

Livestock: mated pair GS Maroon clowns, 3 bartlett's anthias, 1 pink spotted shrimp goby, 1 pistol shrimp, 1 golden and 1 regular coral banded shrimp.

Coral: 1 green BTA, xenia frag, a couple mushrooms, and some zooanthids.

I will most likely go with some more corals when I get the extra cash and find what interests me. I currently don't dose anything and have thought about turning a seaclone 150 into some type of reactor. I think I'm done with adding fish and inverts except maybe a little more to the clean up crew. Any advice with the green BTA is appreciated as I just got it and it's pretty small, one of someones splits.

What does that mean, Bob? "Till the cows come home." Where have the cows been?
Post InfoPosted 09-Sep-2008 06:03Profile PM Edit Report 
mattyboombatty

---------------
---------------
-----
Tenellus Obsessor
Kudos: 1507
Votes: 1301
male usa us-northcarolina
Sounds like a nice setup ready for more corals!

For the BTA I'd recommend strong lighting (which you have) and feed it every week with some krill or other meaty food.

Critical Fertilator: The Micromanager of Macronutrients
Post InfoPosted 09-Sep-2008 15:56Profile Homepage PM Edit Delete Report 
cherrybarb
-----
Enthusiast
Kudos: 64
Votes: 10
male usa
Sounds cool, if you have any pictures you should post them!
Post InfoPosted 09-Sep-2008 18:53Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies