Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeNano tank
Norrec
----------
Hobbyist
Kudos: 70
Votes: 1
male usa
Ok guys hers an update to my tank i just got my water tested at my local salt water fish store 1 hr away and my water in both tanks is excellent so i decided to but 8 pounds of live rock giving em a total of 10 pounds that was in my tank. after im done adding the stuff in my tank i will give picks .

In the age of darkness the blind man is the best guide. In the age of insanity look towards the mad man to show you the way
Post InfoPosted 22-May-2008 01:46Profile AIM MSN PM Edit Report 
DeletedPosted 22-May-2008 02:35
This post has been deleted
DeletedPosted 22-May-2008 02:36
This post has been deleted
Norrec
----------
Hobbyist
male usa
EditedEdited by Norrec
Well it seams i cannot post picks how do i post do i need the membership??

In the age of darkness the blind man is the best guide. In the age of insanity look towards the mad man to show you the way
Post InfoPosted 22-May-2008 02:40Profile AIM MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
agent_orange
-----
Enthusiast
Kudos: 77
Votes: 31
male usa
To post the pictures in the actual post you need to be a premium member, otherwise upload your photo on another site like photobucket and post the link. As far as the live rock you may get an ammonia spike from the die off, so you may want to wait a couple days and get the water checked again before you add any livestock. I used LR to cycle my tank and it kept me interested for about the whole time. I noticed different things every day like starfish, copepods, snails, feather dusters, clams, etc. Just keep a watchfull eye and you will be surprised how much life it contains. Looking forward to the pics as well!

What does that mean, Bob? "Till the cows come home." Where have the cows been?
Post InfoPosted 22-May-2008 02:54Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Norrec
----------
Hobbyist
male usa
EditedEdited by Norrec
I have noticed even with my live sand i have 2 small star fish i picked out some interesting peaces ill see if i can get the post up and working.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=254031872&albumID=798315&imageID=7901781

Post InfoPosted 22-May-2008 05:58Profile AIM MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
agent_orange
-----
Enthusiast
Kudos: 77
Votes: 31
male usa
I like the rockwork, it's pretty interesting. Use [li nk] [/li nk] without the spaces instead of [img][/img]. What's your stocklist going to be, any ideas?

What does that mean, Bob? "Till the cows come home." Where have the cows been?
Post InfoPosted 22-May-2008 06:09Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Norrec
----------
Hobbyist
male usa
EditedEdited by Norrec
At the moment i have an bubble anemone thats not doing so well in my other tank i think im going to to move it over see if it helps i currently have in the tank a damsel 2 snails and a hermit crab. i want get some mushrooms and that all i got on my list so far what u think ???

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=254031872&albumID=798315&imageID=7901789

Post InfoPosted 22-May-2008 08:13Profile AIM MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
Norrec
----------
Hobbyist
male usa
Is there any place online i can get a mushrooms for a good price and on shipping

Post InfoPosted 23-May-2008 03:20Profile AIM MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies