L# My 30 Gallon Tank
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeMy 30 Gallon Tank
davyboy
Fingerling
Kudos: 27
Votes: 10
male canada ca-alberta
I'm currently in the process of making a custom hand painted backdrop to go in behind the tank, so it isn't completely finished (also a few things may have been moved slightly as I tend to do it when I clean the gravel etc.)

This is the tank of mine that has just recently gotten over a case of ich.

It currently has guppies, gold danios and zebra danios.

Attached Image:
Post InfoPosted 25-Jan-2011 19:14Profile PM Edit Report 
Babelfish

---------------
---------------
---------------
Administrator
Small Fry with Ketchup
Kudos: 8324
Votes: 1570
female australia us-maryland
Cant wait to see the backdrop!
You've got lots of decoration in there, plenty of things to tie java fern onto. Try getting a smallish piece from your LFS, it puts out babies pretty easily so look carefully when you're picking out your plant. Look for leaves that have babies attached to them or ready to put out () it'll have little nodules on the underside of the leaf like little green pimples. Few months in your tank and you should start finding little java fernlets that you can then tie with some cotton sewing thread onto the base of your plastic plants or any large rocks, decor, driftwood ect that you add.

^_^

Post InfoPosted 27-Jan-2011 00:04Profile Homepage AIM MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
davyboy
Fingerling
Kudos: 27
Votes: 10
male canada ca-alberta
Sounds like a good plan lol, I've got a few extra views but it only let me put one picture on at a time so here's a second one. This is one from the side by the sunken ship.

Attached Image:
Post InfoPosted 27-Jan-2011 00:26Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies