Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribePatches on my giant betta?
CrimsonaX
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 57
female australia
EditedEdited 17-Aug-2009 01:18
After loosing a fish a few days ago I'm concerned about my giant betta, he has small whiteish patches on his head. Not fluffy or anything, perhaps a scrape? And his body has sections that are slightly browning in color.
Doesn't look like an illness either from what I've tried to look up and I know it's hard without images but what should I do?

On hand I have a general multi cure, says it helps with white spot, velvet and fungal diseases.

I\'ve added a half dose as a precaution as I don\'t want to full dose on a med until I\'m certain.

Edit: The whiteish, but not cottony, patches have spread to his back, it almost looks like his scales are peeling, is he scraping himself somehow?

Added Info: Water parameters are coming up great, and he had previously had cloudy eye which cleared up with some clean tank care and a lil medication.
Post InfoPosted 16-Aug-2009 16:35Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies