L# Picture of Leeches
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribePicture of Leeches
Agnes
Small Fry
Kudos: 11
Votes: 1
female canada ca-alberta
Im trying to post a picture and it doesn't seem to want to go along with my post. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Post InfoPosted 06-Aug-2010 00:11Profile PM Edit Report 
Babelfish

---------------
---------------
---------------
Administrator
Small Fry with Ketchup
Kudos: 8324
Votes: 1570
female australia us-maryland
Click the Aquarank button in the upper right of the screen and vote for Fish profiles then try and post the photo again. Posting photos is part of the premium package. It's been changed from a paid membership to just needing to vote the site.

^_^

Post InfoPosted 06-Aug-2010 00:37Profile Homepage AIM MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
Agnes
Small Fry
Kudos: 11
Votes: 1
female canada ca-alberta
Thank you, I will give it a whirl. Hopefully it will work for me because I think I have leeches in my tank.
Post InfoPosted 06-Aug-2010 01:01Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Shinigami

---------------
---------------
---------------
Ichthyophile
Catfish/Oddball Fan
Kudos: 2915
male usa us-delaware
Leeches are fairly unlikely unless you're getting water from a natural source or something. They don't appear in the aquarium trade as anything like hitchhikers off of other fish or plants very commonly either.

If all else fails, you can try uploading it to a photosharing site like photobucket and posting the link here.

--------------------------------------------
The aquarist is one who must learn the ways of the biologist, the chemist, and the veterinarian.
Post InfoPosted 07-Aug-2010 18:02Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
superlion

----------
Mega Fish
Kudos: 673
Votes: 339
female usa
Maybe not very common, but I've had stranger things appear in my tanks, so it could be a leech.

I remember back in the days before I was even growing live plants, one day I look in my aquarium and see a rather large garden slug. To this day I don't know how it got there. I'd blame my brother, but he hated slugs. Poured salt on them any chance he got.

><>
Post InfoPosted 08-Aug-2010 05:29Profile Homepage PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies