Post Reply  New Topic
Subscribemadagascar rainbow dying
newrainbow
Small Fry
Kudos: 1
Votes: 0
female usa us-tennessee
EditedEdited 20-Jan-2010 06:48
I am new to this site but could us some quick info. I started with four madagascar and in the past 3 days one has died per day. All water test have came back good. The only thing that is a little off is ph is at 7.2. They are in a 75 gal planted tank with other rainbows, 2 roseline sharks,2 clown loaches, 2 angelfish and 6 tetra. The Madagadscars are showing no signs of being sick they are just all of a sudden turning up dead. The tank is fairly new to me but was set back up with old bacteria and has cycled. Does anyone have any ideas of what it could be? Dont want to lose the last Madagascar I have.Also i noticed a little while ago that there looks like there is something on his mouth and there seems to be the same thing on 2 of my Bosemani's.It looks like a little bump on one of there lips and then on the other 2 like chapped lips when the skin is slightly raised.Lol...A fish with chapped lips,I know that sounds funny.Please any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.Thanks so much.
Post InfoPosted 20-Jan-2010 03:57Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies