SubscribeDVD movie marathon....
wish-ga

----------
Mega Fish
Dial 1800-Positive-Posts
Kudos: 640
female australia
EditedEdited by wish-ga
Ever have your very own movie marathon with DVDs?

I recently revisited all the Lord of the Rings (including commentaries and documentaries) on DVD. Was a very nice visit to Middle Earth I had in my very own home.

Anyone else do that? Work their way through a series back-to-back over a few nights or a weekend or two?

The festival was prompted by a set of circumstances that were conducive to very nice watching. Because my unit has a bit of a weird set up furniture-wise I haven't had a dvd player for over a year, nor a sofa to sit on. I recently received a little portable dvd player I can have in my bedroom and watch it whilst sitting on my bed. In addition I finished my study for the year so can enjoy relaxing time. *bliss*

So, what is on rotation in your player???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~ My fish blow kisses at me all day long ~~~
Post InfoPosted 07-Dec-2006 05:11Profile PM Edit Report 
Natalie
---------------
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
Apolay Wayyioy
Kudos: 3730
Votes: 348
female usa us-california

I've done Star Wars (the originals), Lord of the Rings, three seasons of South Park, and Bill and Ted. And probably more I can't think of right now.

I'm not your neighbor, you Bakersfield trash.
Post InfoPosted 07-Dec-2006 05:14Profile Homepage AIM MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
Cup_of_Lifenoodles
---------------
Fish Guru
Kudos: 1957
Votes: 30
male usa
The Office, Scrubs, Star Wars, Hannibal Lector "series", The Grudge, The Ring, and,of course, as every well-respecting man should, Bond.
Post InfoPosted 07-Dec-2006 06:01Profile AIM MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
Doedogg
---------------
Banned
Kudos: 737
Votes: 445
female usa
I've been working on watching CSI from the beginning on weekends. Add in the 4-5 episodes on every day that I record on my TiVo and the new ones on thursdays, and I am going to go into overload soon!
When we were kids, my brothers and I would watch all the Rocky movies (I think there were only 3 at the time), the Star Wars movies (there were definately only three back then) and of course Bond.

I used to be Snow White, but I drifted.
~ Mae West
Post InfoPosted 07-Dec-2006 16:05Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
monkeyboy
----------
Fish Addict
Kudos: 375
Votes: 223
male usa
EditedEdited by monkeyboy
star wars, i'd love to do that, but dont have EP1 or 3 on dvd yet

but i recently have done this one - clerks, mallrats, dogma, jay and silent bob strike back, clerks 2 and the clerks 2 cartoons. dont have chasing amy

and a while back i did a crazy dvd marathons, the 6 disk 100 something episode of beavis and butthead.

Fish tanks are an expensive addiction
Post InfoPosted 07-Dec-2006 16:26Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
crazyred
---------------
-----
Fish Addict
LAZY and I don't care :D
Kudos: 360
Votes: 293
female usa
A DVD marathon, for me, would be getting through 1997's "Titanic" which I may do this weekend. There too much going on at my house to watch DVD's non-stop.

~~Melissa~~
"Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder."
Post InfoPosted 07-Dec-2006 17:20Profile MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
Natalie
---------------
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
Apolay Wayyioy
female usa us-california

but i recently have done this one - clerks, mallrats, dogma, jay and silent bob strike back, clerks 2 and the clerks 2 cartoons. dont have chasing amy

That's one I forgot, Kevin Smith. Don't worry about Chasing Amy, its a piece of crap. Almost as bad as Jersey Girl. The only important thing it does is introduce you to Holden McNeil and Banky Edwards, who are in some of the later movies. You can just read about them on Wikipedia or something, though.

Post InfoPosted 07-Dec-2006 22:18Profile Homepage AIM MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
superlion

----------
Mega Fish
Kudos: 673
Votes: 339
female usa
I've done Monty Python's Flying Circus, and I'm partway through Babylon 5, with hopes to finish it when I'm home after exams.

><>
Post InfoPosted 08-Dec-2006 01:48Profile Homepage PM Edit Delete Report 
monkeyboy
----------
Fish Addict
Kudos: 375
Votes: 223
male usa
yea, very little i liked about chasing amy.

oh, i've also done a jackass, vi-va la bam and wild boys marathons. oh now that takes alot lol

Fish tanks are an expensive addiction
Post InfoPosted 08-Dec-2006 03:16Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Natalie
---------------
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
Apolay Wayyioy
female usa us-california

Hahaha... I did a Wildboyz marathon last weekend. Just seasons three and four though, because those were the only ones my school bookstore was selling (they have a crappy selection of DVDs, but they ones they do get in they sell for a pretty good price).

Post InfoPosted 08-Dec-2006 05:18Profile Homepage AIM MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
Kelly
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 48
Votes: 24
female usa
Yeah I watch the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy at least once every week Lord of the Rings is the BEST
Post InfoPosted 09-Dec-2006 23:39Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies