AquaRank.com

FishProfiles.com Message Forums

faq | etiquette | register | my account | search | mailbox
# FishProfiles.com Message Forums
L# Off Topic
 L# The Recovery Room
  L# Wild! ... (didnt mean to make it a poll)
   L# Pages: 1, 2, 3
SubscribeWild! ... (didnt mean to make it a poll)
chelaine
-----
Big Fish
Kudos: 343
Votes: 78
female usa
maybe in a few years when this dude is diagnosed with cancer or TB, he'll have a good explaination.. He's the freak that decided to eat his family pet.. :: Shrugs :: there are people out there that have eaten human beings.. although its not for me, i really cant say anything.. i raised pigs for slaughter, bred sheep, and raised show cattle for presumably slaughter as well. anywho.. whatever this guy does.. it doesnt concern me. and im sure none of us with half a brain would think to eat that sailfin molly that passed last week. seriously... someone get this guy a good hobby, cuz fishkeeping isnt working out for him!

*Chelle*
Post InfoPosted 13-Apr-2006 08:01Profile Homepage AIM Yahoo PM Edit Report 
Inkling
-----
Fish Addict
Kudos: 498
Votes: 11
female usa
Another thought occured to me. If you felt a little loopy after eating your parrot why would you try to eat another fish? Isn't that your body telling you no?

Also, I hope you didn't have the parrots injected with dye

Inky
Post InfoPosted 13-Apr-2006 16:05Profile Homepage AIM PM Edit Report 
beetledance
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 21
Votes: 6
female usa
I used to drive past a paper mill every day, where we would always see people fishing off the side of the road (directly downstream). Used to joke about whether they might wonder why their kids had 12 toes...
Post InfoPosted 13-Apr-2006 19:07Profile PM Edit Report 
# Pages: 1, 2, 3
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies