L# poor Harley
 Post Reply  New Topic
Subscribepoor Harley
fishyhelper288
-----
Fish Guru
Kudos: 1951
Votes: 137
well, 2 days ago my friend calls me on my dad's cell while we are fishing, and tells me that she has a baby bird and i need to come get it. well seeings how itsgetting one 10:00pm and my dads not gunna want to go after it i told her i would pick it up the next day around noon. well at 2:00 i run up there and get the bird *and also check out her awesome new DT *
well, my dad decides to go night fishing again yesterday so i ended up taking the bird along, it cryed the whole time, but whould not sleep or eat. So i force fed it a few worms and finaly it slept for around 20 minuets.
Now its dark and begining to get chilly, so i feared he might get cold so i put him in my pocket and basked in his quietness . later on im sitting in front of the fire and i gept almost squishing him, so i took him out and he slept in my hands for 3 hours, then we g ohome and its around 2 in the morning.
i get home, set up his sleeping quarters and then i go to sleep, i wake up 4 hours later and somehting had happened sometime in those 4 hours he silently get up of his bed and had begun bleeding for no reason for god knows where, i looked all over and could not find out what had happened, there is no way the cat could have got to him because i had a cover and a betta container filled with sand on top.

oh, and he got the name from on the way home, like 12 motercycles drove by and he looked out the window with such a look that Harley seemed to be a fitting name
but im glad he isnt hurting anymore...stupid cats
Post InfoPosted 29-May-2006 17:49Profile PM Edit Report 
NewBreeder16
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 94
Votes: 16
male usa
I never really have liked cats....
Sorry...
-Newb

Post InfoPosted 04-Jun-2006 04:54Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies