Post Reply  New Topic
Subscribe75 gallon African stocking?
Fish Guy
-----
Mega Fish
Kudos: 1254
Votes: 2
male canada
I'm planning on stocking my 75 gallon with Demasoni and White Labs. Just wondering what everyone thought would be good stocking numbers? I was thinking maybe 14-16 Demasoni and 10 Labs. Thanks for the help.
Post InfoPosted 11-Dec-2011 08:52Profile PM Edit Report 
Sin in Style
----------
Mega Fish
Kudos: 1119
Votes: 165
male usa
Demasoni are of the sort that the first agenda in life is owning space before anything else. Pretty much the rule of them is have 1 of hem in the tank or 20+ of them and nothing else. with 20+ they will lose targets fairly easy. Course this does not mean its fool proof. Possability is still there that in th emorning you wake up to 1 left.

this is no exaggeration. for me, one was enough lol and she is queen of the tank.
Post InfoPosted 02-Jan-2012 21:10Profile Homepage AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
chris1017
----------
Fish Addict
Kudos: 421
Votes: 70
male usa us-maryland
EditedEdited 16-Feb-2012 08:15
I would think the demasoni are a little too aggresive for the labs.

The good news is that zebras sometime share similar colors as the demasoni. Even then I would probably add the labs first.

If your not worried about cross breeding, mixing white and yellow labs may have a nice look and there aggresion levels should be about the same.

Good luck.
Chris
Post InfoPosted 16-Feb-2012 08:12Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies