L# Cichlid Central
  L# Abnormal Ram Behavior?
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeAbnormal Ram Behavior?
kdwilson972
Small Fry
Kudos: 5
Votes: 0
i have four german rams in a semi-planted tank with a small school of bleeding heart tetras. from all my research i thought rams were supposed to be quite shy. mine eat from my hands, and have done since i got them. two of them constantly swim around with the bleeding hearts like they are part of the school. they never bother the other fish, just swim in circles with them. has anybody ever heard of rams with this behavior, or did mine just not get the memo about being timid?
Post InfoPosted 04-Feb-2009 08:38Profile PM Edit Report 
riri1
----------
Fish Addict
Kudos: 435
Votes: 44
male
well they arnt all the same some fish will act differntly then others..... and they like ur aqurium and they feel safe so they will come out more....
Post InfoPosted 04-Feb-2009 09:55Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
Sin in Style
----------
Mega Fish
Kudos: 1119
Votes: 165
male usa
rams are cichlids and cichlids will do anything for food. following the bleeding hearts like following dogs to find food lol. the bleeding hearts are quick and will find it first and the rams know it.
Post InfoPosted 04-Feb-2009 15:22Profile Homepage AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies