L# Cichlid Central
  L# New tankmate for oscars
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeNew tankmate for oscars
Michelo_69
-----
Fingerling
male australia
My Texas pair recently died due to a fungal disease.... they lived with my pair of albino (snow Oscars).I only just got back from my trip around my world to find that my Texas had died They are in a 6 by 2 by 2 (feet lol) tank. I was checking out my lfs and saw a beautiful pair of apparently rare Oscars called "zebra" Oscars. They are basically tiger Oscars with white instead of red stripes. I was thinking of buying them seeing as my tank is looking kinda empty. I was just wondering if any of u guys new anything about these fellas. And if they are any good, (good meaning friendly) can i introduce them to my relatively friendly snow oscars.

p.s i have a divider on stand by just in case

Cheers
Post InfoPosted 11-Dec-2008 05:22Profile MSN PM Edit Report 
Mez

---------------
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
Asian Hardfeather Enthusiast
Votes: 162
male uk
Hi mate,
all depends on the size of your current oscars and the size of the others. Also, you will have to understand that the same thing might just happen again, the oscars if paired up may just kill them, they may not.
If you are going to do it, i would rearrange all rockwork just before you put the new ones in.
All oscars have different temperaments, and different colours or strains dosnt make a difference.
Post InfoPosted 11-Dec-2008 20:32Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies