Post Reply  New Topic
Subscribe***Live Rock for Sale, Indianapolis Area***
IndyFishFan
-----
Small Fry
Kudos: 0
Votes: 0

Hello Everyone-

For various reasons, I have come to the sad truth that I must break down my 55 gallon saltwater tank. Sad news for me, but great news for you !!!! I have decided to sell off my tank set in chunks starting with the Live Rock.

What is for sale here is around 80 lbs of Figi Live Rock. This rock is great quality and I have had it for a couple of years so it really has had time to grow and mature. It has some great growth on it including dark purple coralline algae, tons of tube worms, some really great neon yellow sponges, and an assortment of other really cool critters.

To be fair, one piece is actually a large piece of Lace rock that has been cured and cultured in my saltwater tank. It still has some nice coralline algae growth on it as well as tons of tube worms and the startings of some yellow sponge.

I am asking $3 a pound for this rock and it is first come, first serve. I am willing to ship, but buyer must pay for shipping and shipping supplies. The first people to contact me with their orders AND purchase them will receive their pick of various reef rubble pieces and caluerpa bunches that I have in my tank for FREE!!! In addition the person who buys the most rock will receive various other add-ons such as FREE saltwater mix and a container of Marc Weiss's Black Powder Live Rock and Reef Supplement. I am also willing to give bulk discounts.

Bottom line, this rock has got to go!!!
Post InfoPosted 14-Mar-2007 01:11Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies