Subscribe46 Gallon BOW FRONT Fishtank, Stand, Filters, Heater, Buffalo NY
angiewny
-----
Big Fish
Kudos: 446
Votes: 47
female usa
EditedEdited by angiewny
Hello, I have not been here in a very long time. We had our 6th child and things have been just a little more crazy LOL.

We are trying to sell things to help us in our never-ending financial struggle, so I'm trying to sell our Bowfront setup.

This is a 46 gallon BOW FRONT Fish Tank & Stand originally purchased from Petsmart for over $500 for just the tank & stand ONLY (gravel, ornaments, fish, etc. were all Extra $ as you know). The tank is in Great condition. It is currently used as a freshwater setup.

Includes the Glass Fish Tank with Oak Trim, Glass Fitted Hood, Flourescent Light with matching Oak Trim Strip, and Oak color Stand with Door and 4 Shelves. Also includes 2 Filters, Heater (which is less than 10 months old), Gravel, All Aquarium Ornaments/Decorations, Plastic Plants, Thermometer, and ALL FISH (unless you don't want them and then I'll need to find homes for them). I'll also include the Water Testing Kit, Syphons for cleaning, and the Dry & Frozen Food I have on hand for them.

The Fish include: 2 beautiful Pearl Gouramies, 6 Rummy Nose tetras, 4 Black Phantom Tetras, 4 Red Phantom Tetras, 1 Lemon Tetra, 3 Rosaceous Tetras, 2 Black Skirt Tetras, 2 Tiger Barbs, 3 Spotted Cory Catfish, & 1 Otto.

The BOW FRONT glass tank and stand are made by AllGlass aquarium products and I believe the stand is made of laminated particle board.

We are asking $300/bo for EVERYTHING, which I really think is a fantastic deal to have it all ready to go & just set right up! A GREAT ALL-IN-ONE deal! Would make a beautuiful Christmas present!

Buffalo NY. Thank you.

Forgot pics:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/allhis/ft2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/allhis/ft.jpg
Post InfoPosted 19-Sep-2006 20:16Profile Homepage PM Edit Report 
mattyboombatty

---------------
---------------
-----
Tenellus Obsessor
Kudos: 1507
Votes: 1301
male usa us-northcarolina
If you haven't already sold it, try posting an ad up at the counter at the Fish Place in tonawanda. We(I work there) let you do it for free. As long as things are reasonably priced, they usually sell pretty quick.

Critical Fertilator: The Micromanager of Macronutrients
Post InfoPosted 25-Sep-2006 22:38Profile Homepage PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies