AquaRank.com

FishProfiles.com Message Forums

faq | etiquette | register | my account | search | mailbox
# FishProfiles.com Message Forums
L# General
 L# Classifieds
  L# 6foot fish tank and stand For Sale, Brisbane Australia. (with photo)
 Post Reply  New Topic
Subscribe6foot fish tank and stand For Sale, Brisbane Australia. (with photo)
Narler
-----
Small Fry
Kudos: 6
Votes: 0
male australia
Hi,

I have a 6 foot tank and stand for sale. Tank location is Deception Bay (which is about 30KM North of Brisbane CBD). I am unable to deliver the tank, so that may limit the sale to someone local, or whomever can arrange alternative transportation.

Dimensions:( 72" x 24" x 20" )

Length : 72" (183cm)
Width : 24" (61cm)
Height : 20" (51cm)

Glass sides are 10mm thick (one end piece of glass is 12mm thick). base glass is 12mm thick.

Glass Edge protection strips are alluminium.

INCLUDES Solid Pine stand which was made by a carpenter and is stained in Mahogany and varnished. Has 6 legs all legs are 3.5" square (9cm). Single shelf which has a section open to allow a canister filter to be placed there. A Eheim 2028 Professional II canister fits there without any problems, as that was what I was using on this tank (filter not included and not for sale btw).

Comes with foam underlay and glass lids.

$500.00 (aud)

Here is a link to a photo ( 1024 x 637 rez 125KB )

http://www.aussievideosearch.com/posts/fish-tank6foot.jpg

OPTIONAL

I also have 2 x Four Foot bare batten fluro lights with Growlux tubes. This provides a total of 144 watts) (2 x (2x36watt)) The original cool white tubes are also included.

These battens are wired to extension cords (with ground - 3 g).

$100.00 (aud)

Link to photo showing both sides of the battens ( 1024 x 501 rez 86 KB )

http://www.aussievideosearch.com/posts/light-4foot.jpg

REASON FOR SALE

Just moved into this house and unfortunately there is not enough room for all my tanks, so this is a reluctant but necessary sale.

COMMENTS

Available for inspection anytime, no obligation.

Any questions or queries you may have, feel free to reply or contact me via email narler@iprimus.com.au

Thanks for reading.
Regards
Narler
Post InfoPosted 06-Sep-2006 02:44Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies