L# Free/Cheap Fish Stuff In Southern California
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeFree/Cheap Fish Stuff In Southern California
melissamelissa
-----
Small Fry
Kudos: 0
Votes: 0
I have a ton of fishy items and need for them to all go away. They are worth money, and I would love to get as much money as I can for them - but what I MOST need is for them all to go away within the week. Basically the best offer I get over the next day or two takes them - even if the "best offer" is "I'll take it all for $1". I would like them to get used by a fish person and not just drop them at goodwill.

* 30 gallon acrylic tank setup with metal stand, light fixture, emperor 280 biowheel filter, heaters
* 2 gallon glass german design Betta tank with coralife light fixture
* 5 gallon hex eclipse acrylic tank - also good Betta size
* TONS of extras. probably 20 plants - 4 unopened. Gravel - mostly natural looking, a little bright blue. Airpumps, tubing, heaters, decorations, brine shrimp hatcher, baby fish netting, tank cleaner stuff, clips to hold seaweed or other food, basically all kinds of stuff.

I want all the stuff above to go to the same person, just to save time. I live halfway between San Diego and LA, but drive to San Diego and could meet somebody near the highway with the stuff. I could meet you halfway or something if you're from LA...

I also have a 42 gallon black corner tank setup with two fancy goldfish that are looking for a good home - but you can take the stuff listed above without being interested in the Goldfish. But if you know anyone insterested in the goldfish please send them my way..
Post InfoPosted 16-Jul-2006 17:25Profile PM Edit Report 
melissamelissa
-----
Small Fry
Kudos: 0
Votes: 0
Whooops... if you would, write to melbuy@hotmail.com if you are interested. I am happy to send pics or answer questions. I'll check this posting, but not as often as I'll check the email.

Thanks Much...

melissa
Post InfoPosted 16-Jul-2006 17:26Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies