Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeSailfin Pleco about 7"
Daddy Rick
-----
Small Fry
Kudos: 5
Votes: 3
male usa
I have a beautiful sailfin pleco for either trade for a few ottos, or a few nice talk plastic or silk plants with the stone weight on the bottom.
Or, as my main concern is for the pleco, if you have the space for him in one of your tanks, but nothing to trade, perhaps you could help me do a water change (I have a python) but my real purpose is to at least give him a good home - he's currently in a 55 gallon.
If you live near me in North Portland in Oregon, as I have a severe spinal injury (I have my 3rd spinal injection set for tomorrow) you'd need to come over with a travel container (or I may have an extra cleaned out plastic litter container - I'll have to look) that you can transport him, but I will need you to help corral the sailfin without injuring him.
If you e-mail me, I will send you a bunch of great pics. Sorry about that, but I can't afford to join so that I can post pics here.
Post InfoPosted 03-Oct-2006 19:58Profile PM Edit Report 
bagoegg
-----
Fingerling
Kudos: 16
Votes: 0
male usa
EditedEdited by bagoegg
So close! I am about 3 hours north of you just east of Tacoma, WA. I would get him if I was closer. Good luck though! Hope your injections go well and they help you recover!
Post InfoPosted 04-Oct-2006 01:48Profile Homepage PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies