Post Reply  New Topic
Subscribebreeding danios
Guppy gurl
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 79
Votes: 15
female usa
i am clueless on breeding zebra danios. i need help.lol. like what temp. telling the sexes apart. how to raise the young, who name it!
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:59Profile PM Edit Report 
bettachris

---------------
-----
Ultimate Fish Guru
Kudos: 4173
Votes: 452
male usa
i am just guessing, but are u into breeding fish, and if so, i would recommend waiting on the goldfish unless u really want to, but it isn't the easiest.

umm.. instead of danios what about white clound minnows, they are easier to sex, and breed, but with small danios like zebras, i think that it is best to get a group of them, and breed them using a spawning mop.
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:59Profile Homepage Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
juwel-180
-----
Enthusiast
Kudos: 212
Votes: 17
male uk
the males are more slim and long were the females are a little shorter and have a fatter under belly
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:59Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Guppy gurl
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 79
Votes: 15
female usa
im decideing to breed goldfish or danios...i don't know. which one do you think i should breed?
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:59Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
bettachris

---------------
-----
Ultimate Fish Guru
Kudos: 4173
Votes: 452
male usa
first, again breeding isn't something to be rushed, and expected to happen. with goldfish i understand why u would think they breed the easiest seeing how their are so many, but with danios u can expect less problems, both with houseing, b/c i think u want to hold feeder fish indoors, which is probably the second worst goldfish to house indoors b/c of size potiental.
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:59Profile Homepage Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies