Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeBrackish Water Fish Profiles
mrwizerd
---------------
Big Fish
Kudos: 197
Votes: 75
male usa
I sent a letter to the managment asking for the ability to help populate the brackish water fish database. I never recived a reply about it. Does anyone know if there is anyone who can help me help the site?

I just want to make a contribution to the site that has helped me so much in expanding my knowledge.
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile Homepage ICQ AIM MSN Yahoo PM Edit Report 
Callatya

---------------
---------------
-----
The girl's got crabs!
Kudos: 5261
female australia au-newsouthwales
I have a feeling that you may get a pleasant suprise before the end of the year

What fish do you feel need to be covered?

For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks. - Terry Pratchett

Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
aliceisadog
---------------
Enthusiast
Kudos: 37
Votes: 25
male australia
Australian natives, I can help with a fair few. can get some photos of them too.

aliceisadog attached this image:
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
mrwizerd
---------------
Big Fish
Kudos: 197
Votes: 75
male usa
I have a lot of info on the columbian shark, goby, killi fish, most fw and bw puffers and some information but not a ton on the scats archer's and mono. Then add the fish currently in the data base that are brackish compatable such as molly platy swords etc. After that, I would just have to keep submitting them as I find them
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile Homepage ICQ AIM MSN Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
mediabrus
-----
Small Fry
Kudos: 2
Votes: 0
I have done a DIY-website in Swedish:
www.brackvattensakvariet.se

I guess you donĀ“t understand much, but there are quite a lot of species under "arter", some of them with pictures. I am always trying to include more and more species and pictures as time goes by...
Post InfoPosted 15-Nov-2007 23:14Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies