Fingerling
Kudos: 7
Votes: 0
male philippines
Dear Friends,
mabuhay
shalom
peace of God be with us always

I just have this question regarding my snakehead. I have my pet since 2002 and is now a little over 12 inches but i feel my pet is longer than a ruler.

Anyway, i just have this thought, can i place a corydora or an algae eater or bottom feeders? Just a thought.

any response will be highly appreciated.

thank you

Godbless

Star of the stormy sea of my mortal life, may your light shine upon me so that I do not stray from the path that leads me to heaven.
Post InfoPosted 05-Jul-2006 06:09Profile Homepage MSN Yahoo PM Edit Report 
Natalie
---------------
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
Apolay Wayyioy
Kudos: 3730
Votes: 348
female usa us-california

Corys would not work... Your snakehead would attempt to eat them, and due to the spines on the corys, your snakehead could possibly be killed by them.

A large common pleco (6" or more) might work, but they require a large tank, preferably 90 gallons or more. What size is your tank?

I'm not your neighbor, you Bakersfield trash.
Post InfoPosted 05-Jul-2006 06:30Profile Homepage AIM MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
mujacko2002
-----
Fingerling
Kudos: 7
Votes: 0
male philippines
i have only a 75 gallon tank..i know its way to little for my snakehead

Star of the stormy sea of my mortal life, may your light shine upon me so that I do not stray from the path that leads me to heaven.
Post InfoPosted 06-Jul-2006 17:51Profile Homepage MSN Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
jmara
----------
Big Fish
Kudos: 431
Votes: 145
male usa
I think you're going to have to invest in a bigger tank if you wish to keep him Sorry to say that but I think it's the truth

-Josh
Post InfoPosted 06-Jul-2006 19:13Profile AIM MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies