SubscribeNeed help stocking 20 gallon..
mrsmonty
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 58
Votes: 33
female canada
EditedEdited by bratty_girl29
HI all... I haven't been on here in ages..hehe..anyway.. i have a 20 gallon and I don't know what to put in it. I want something interesting, beautiful, easy enough to take care of... I know my options are a little limited with this size, but I thought there might be people on here who would have great ideas on the fish..and even the aquascaping... i've never had real plants but i'm not against that idea. Whatever you guys think would be appealing to the eye ! Thanx in advance for any advice!

-bratty_girl29
Post InfoPosted 07-Jan-2007 23:19Profile PM Edit Report 
katieb
-----
Fish Addict
Votes: 69
female usa
EditedEdited by katieb
If you want a low-maintence planted tank there is always the option of getting a nice piece of driftwood and attaching low-light plants to it(or planting them directly) like this:

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2006.cgi?&op=showcase&category=0&vol=0&id=34

As for fish I like the idea of small tetras, a group of corydoras, and maybe a dwarf gourami.

Or possibly a large school of microrasboras?

Sparkeling gouramis are another fish that stays very small and is quite a looker.

I'll do graffiti,
If you sing to me in French.
Post InfoPosted 08-Jan-2007 01:02Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies