mujacko2002
-----
Fingerling
Kudos: 7
Votes: 0
male philippines
Dear Everyone,

Mabuhay!

wow, i've read so many information about aquariums and i am really amazed by the number of infos that one can really have. Anyway, i used to have 4 aquariums; 3 of which were tropical since i live in the Philippines and a saltwater. But now i am down into one (75gal) and my snakehead is very much at home in it, we've been together for more than 7 years.

But now i am thinking of acquiring another 75 gallon tank and I would like to have suggestions from you guys on what kind of little fishies can i put in it and i guess if trying out aqua-scaping with or without plants. I guess planted aquaria is not for me since i am having a hard time understanding what to put in as a gravel. should i put in soil or sand.....i just dont understand it.

Anyway, i am planning to put in rocks and wood to make it really beautiful. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Godbless

Star of the stormy sea of my mortal life, may your light shine upon me so that I do not stray from the path that leads me to heaven.
Post InfoPosted 22-Jul-2007 15:01Profile Homepage MSN Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies