Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeFinally!
coltsfan
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 75
Votes: 6
male usa
After many failed attempts at getting my bettas to eat any of the betta specific flakes out on the market, I finally found a success! Omega One Betta Buffet flakes, all of my bettas just couldn't get enough of them. Usually they would eat a flake then instantly spit it out or they would just ignore it, but this time was awesome. I don't know why I am getting so excited about this, but I just like to give my betta buddies a big variety, and not just their pellets all the time. Thanks for listening to my rant, and if you haven't tried these flake give em a go!

Justin

Colts Fan For Life
30g platy tank: 2 sunburst wag platys, 2 redtailed white calico platys, 2 red wag platys, 1 fry(not sure who it belongs to), 1 Golden CAE.
Bettas:1 VT male
Post InfoPosted 08-Feb-2008 09:05Profile PM Edit Report 
Callatya

---------------
---------------
-----
The girl's got crabs!
Kudos: 5261
female australia au-newsouthwales
Fantastic!

I remember how overjoyed I was when i found a flake that mine would eat too. If you get a chance, try the Nutrifin Plus earthworm flakes, they seem to be pretty good too. I'll keep an eye out for the Omega ones

For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks. - Terry Pratchett

Post InfoPosted 08-Feb-2008 17:08Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
coltsfan
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 75
Votes: 6
male usa
Callatya,
I have never seen the earthworm flakes, I would definitely give them a try if I do find them!

Justin

Colts Fan For Life
30g platy tank: 2 sunburst wag platys, 2 redtailed white calico platys, 2 red wag platys, 1 fry(not sure who it belongs to), 1 Golden CAE.
Bettas:1 VT male
Post InfoPosted 09-Feb-2008 08:21Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
ScottF
---------------
Fish Addict
Addiction Hurts!!
Kudos: 330
Votes: 355
male usa
in addition to eating my omega one betta pellets, my new betta has finally begun to eat the "tropical" flakes. He used to spit them out, but now he munches... I am hoping to get him on blodworms as we move forward....
Post InfoPosted 09-Feb-2008 16:09Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies