Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeKillies
jontyra
-----
Small Fry
Kudos: 2
Votes: 0
female usa
I just purchased 3 killis and the two females look nothing like the male, and they totally ignore him, is this common? Lonely male

Killistarter
Post InfoPosted 12-Jan-2007 16:10Profile PM Edit Report 
jontyra
-----
Small Fry
Kudos: 2
Votes: 0
female usa
Wow, I didn't know that Killifish were livebeares, learning new things everyday. I still do not know why the two females are totally ignoring the male. Of course he is not interested in them either. Does anyone have any information or pics of the male and female Golden Wonder Killifish? Any info would be appr.

Killistarter
Post InfoPosted 15-Jan-2007 00:57Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
kitten
----------
Fish Guru
Meow?
Kudos: 2194
Votes: 19
female usa
Found this website http://aqualandpetsplus.com/Minnows,%20Killies,%20Golden%20Wonder.htm for you. Looks like the male and females should look the same, minus the female being a bit smaller and the male being a bit more colorful and thinner. Beyond that, I really can't help you, I've never kept killies before.

Good luck!

~Meow. Thus spoke the cat.~
Post InfoPosted 17-Feb-2007 06:00Profile Homepage AIM MSN Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies