L# Livebearers Lane
  L# Very cool site guys!
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeVery cool site guys!
Pammie
-----
Small Fry
female usa
I am a registered user as of (30 min. ago). I have a Mollie that is staying near the filter. I see symptoms of being lathargic , he is eating though. Is this maybe just "his spot"?

Also, can someone tell me what breeds school together?

Thank!!! (Pam in Atl.)
Post InfoPosted 12-Aug-2007 22:38Profile PM Edit Report 
Joe Potato

---------------
-----
Fish Addict
Kind of a Big Deal
Votes: 309
male usa us-northcarolina
EditedEdited by Not Joe Potato
Hey Pammie. Welcome to FP!

Could just be his spot, but we're going to need to know a few things first before anyone can really comment on it.

1. What size is the tank?

2. What else is in the tank?

3. How long has the tank been set up?

4. What are the water parameters (pH, ammonia, nitrate, and the like)?

5. What kind of filter?

6. What kind of molly?

I know that seems like a lot of questions, but it is all vital information. Additionally, you will probably want to post your question again plus the answers to all my questions in a forum at the top of the page called "The Hospital". That's where you're going to get the most help about your molly if indeed he is sick. Normally you don't want to post the same question in two forums, but The Hospital is really where this should be.

As far as fish that school, there are many types. Most tetras, barbs, and danios will school. Corydoras catfish (as well as a few other less-common types of catfish) also like to be in a group. Cichlids are, in general, not schoolers.
Post InfoPosted 12-Aug-2007 22:45Profile Homepage AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies