L# Another new tank. Help
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeAnother new tank. Help
cashwellspent

Fingerling
Votes: 20
male usa
EditedEdited 20-Sep-2010 21:34
I just had a sweet tank land in my lap, my friend used it as fresh then converted it to salt, He overloaded it big time, lost all of his fish...
It is a 140g 38" tall 16" deep and 54" wide, not allot of surface area, next issue it has duel Ocean Clear canisters, one has a pleated filter but the second has bio balls, I'm not sure if that set up works. I'm adding a skimmer and it has a very large UV. I basically got it for the 48" wide fake coral but when my wife saw it she loved the stand so it is going in our bedroom.
Will this work as a sealed system? and someone please give me a list of 10-15 marine fish that will live long and be friendly to each other. I want a variety of colors and shapes. I know this is going to be a pain to keep so I need hardy fish.
Thank you in advance.
Post InfoPosted 20-Sep-2010 21:30Profile PM Edit Report 
hca
-----
Fish Addict
Kudos: 434
Votes: 211
female usa us-illinois
Sweet deal on the tank!! congrats!!!

Wish i could help with the stocking, but still havent ever crossed over to the dark side...having to much fun with the freshwaters still.... but wanted to congratulate you on the newest tank!!!!!!
Post InfoPosted 20-Sep-2010 22:19Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies