Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeNew Nano
spankym13
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 56
Votes: 1
male usa
Hey ya'll Im looking to set me up a small nano reeftank with some fish. I'm a newbie to saltwater. And have a thread in general marine. And Im not getting much response to this question. Whats is the better nano for this type of set up. 24gal Aquapod,24gal jbj, or 29gal oceanic. I've done some research and they all seem close. just wanted some response from people that use these.
Post InfoPosted 29-Feb-2008 21:29Profile PM Edit Report 
mattyboombatty

---------------
---------------
-----
Tenellus Obsessor
Kudos: 1507
Votes: 1301
male usa us-northcarolina
I think you got a response from most of our sw members, unfortunately. Like I said in your other thread, the biggest thing for me would be that it were made of glass. They are all going to be pretty similar otherwise. I've never used one myself, so that's all I can really say.

Critical Fertilator: The Micromanager of Macronutrients
Post InfoPosted 29-Feb-2008 21:46Profile Homepage PM Edit Delete Report 
spankym13
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 56
male usa
O ok sorry I just thought i'd maybe get a few more here. But yea they are all glass so. But hey thanks everyone has been a big help, just dont wana get one that aint worth it you know. or one i'd have to throw bunch of money into to work right
Post InfoPosted 29-Feb-2008 21:50Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
gotfishlove
-----
Small Fry
Kudos: 2
male usa
I recomend the 29 gal oceanic nano with metal halid or t-5 ho if avalable. If your new to reef the smaller nanos are hader to control water quality and the 29 gal will be a bit easer and will alow you to not stock it up to quickly and you will be able to keep a fussion skimmer in the back. Also most nanos don't have true over flow so look around.
Post InfoPosted 13-Mar-2008 22:40Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies