AquaRank.com

FishProfiles.com Message Forums

faq | etiquette | register | my account | search | mailbox
# FishProfiles.com Message Forums
L# Freshwater Aquaria
 L# Planted Aquaria
  L# Anyone want some Anubias nana petite?
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeAnyone want some Anubias nana petite?
ChaosMaximus
----------
Enthusiast
Kudos: 39
Votes: 9
male usa
Hello,

Ive been gone for a few months, had a trip to Ireland among other things, and the tank has been doing ok. untill today that is. Something caused a leak in my tank and the whole thing started to empty earlier today. I was going to have the aquarium setup so my mom could have it when I go to college in about 3 weeks, but because of the leak I am not going to set it back up now and I wanted to findout if anyone wants the nana petite. There are 5 plants, they are pretty healthy and bigger than they used to be and should be worth more than $50. If anyone wants them please let me know, (I am not trying to sell them as much as get them a good home). I live near DC if anyone around here wants em, but I can ship them if someone tells me how and is willing ot pay for shipping.

Ill try to get a picture up of the plants tonight.

Thanks all, Chaos

- - - Humorous Bit of Wisdom - - -
Post InfoPosted 21-Jul-2006 20:00Profile PM Edit Report 
NowherMan6
---------------
-----
Fish Master
Kudos: 922
Votes: 69
male usa
Hey Chaos,

Was wondering where the heck you've been

Sorry to hear about the tank All I can say is, I hope you're not thinking of giving up the hobby completely. A little desktop nano is a nice addition to any college dormroom

best of luck...

Back in the saddle!
Post InfoPosted 21-Jul-2006 20:38Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
ChaosMaximus
----------
Enthusiast
male usa
Hey,

Not giving it up, but I dont have time to set things back up at home. I also cant put them in my dorm because they turn off the heat and power (in boston so it gets cold insid) for the 3 weeks of winter vacation.

Chaos

Post InfoPosted 21-Jul-2006 20:44Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
poisonwaffle

----------
Mega Fish
Kudos: 591
male usa
I'd really like some A. nana petite, but I'm totally broke (other than savings) and I've gotta save up another $1000 within the next 2 weeks (buying high end gaming laptop in 2 weeks)...

I live halfway across the country (SD), and I can't pay for shipping right now...

If you can't find anybody else to take them, throw 'em in a bucket w/ a light over it and I'll definately take them from you in about 2 weeks (yea, I'll pay shipping). If somebody else wants them, go ahead, but if not, I'll take 'em

BTW, if they shut off the power and stuff over break, just take the tank home for that time. If it's a small tank it won't be that hard. Especially if it's an acrylic tank... you can just drain it halfway and carry it
Post InfoPosted 21-Jul-2006 22:07Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
bensaf

---------------
-----
Fish Master
Kudos: 1315
male ireland
had a trip to Ireland among other things

Hope you had fun in the 'oul sod and my fellow contrymen treat ye well. I miss my Guinness

Some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.

Remember that age and treachery will always triumph over youth and ability.
Post InfoPosted 22-Jul-2006 04:20Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
ChaosMaximus
----------
Enthusiast
male usa
Poison: The nana petite is still available, so tell me when you want to do shipping. I had gotten a pm from someone before but it seems they are not that interested.

Chaos

Post InfoPosted 28-Jul-2006 03:05Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies