-Formerly known as the Ferretfish
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
dvmchrissy
-----
Big Fish
Kudos: 301
Votes: 38
female usa us-indiana
It is probably a long shot, but I Will ask anyway because there is always a hair of a chance that we could get lucky ya know?

Christina
nano reefer
----------
Fish Addict
Kudos: 570
Votes: 3
male uk
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile Homepage MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
nano reefer
----------
Fish Addict
male uk
not letting me show you tht good pic but here is another one

http://www.themarinecenter.com/anthiasventralissm1.jpg
dvmchrissy
-----
Big Fish
female usa us-indiana
Guess what. I went to the LFS I told you about and he said that he had had one at one time. He is going to see is he can get one for sure, but maybe it is looking a little brighter for you "dream fish"? I really hope that they can get him for you. I bet he could ship it directly to you too! I will let you know as soon as I find out.

Christina

Last edited by dvmchrissy at 19-Nov-2005 18:53
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
Kudos: 1889
Votes: 229
female usa
Thanks so much. I have so many people on the lookout, hopefully someone will be able to spot my babies.

dvmchrissy
-----
Big Fish
female usa us-indiana
Not at all a problem. You have helped me so much with my tank all ready! I feel I owe it to you almost! I really hope you find your babies! Just so I know what to tell the guy if he should be able to get them, how many are you wanting for your tank? The LFS has several anthias in their coral table, along with a few clowns, which I love!!! I think I have decided I want a shallow custom built tank like they have one day. It is only like 12 inches deep but it is about 7 ft long and 5 or so feet wide! it is so cool to see all of those corals and polyps up close like that lol. Well I really hope you get to find your cesses! Please let everyone know as soon as you get them and take LOTS of pictures!!!

Christina
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
I want a school...a nice crowd, so I'm thinking I'd buy 6 or so...

dvmchrissy
-----
Big Fish
female usa us-indiana
I think I am going to look into getting a school of Blue Chromis. I think thats the one I am talking about, I can't remember the name. They are dark blue and look almost like they have a black "racing stripe" along their back.

Christina
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
What's the scientific name? The blue/green reef chromis are solid colored, not striped, but there's other types of reef chromis/damsels.

dvmchrissy
-----
Big Fish
female usa us-indiana
that's the thing. I haven't been home for a few days and I finally got that Pocket Exppert's Guide book and I left it at home. I will ahve to let you know when I get home tonight. We had some family emergencies and I wasn't able to go home for a few days.

P.S. Do you think my tetras will be ok since I haven't been home since sunday evening?

Christina
dvmchrissy
-----
Big Fish
female usa us-indiana
I am finally home, I wil look up the name right now.

-Looks for scientific fish name-

Ok, I found it, It is Blue chromis, the scientific name is Chromis Cyanea.

I saw them at the LFS in person today, and sometimes when you see things up close and personal they look different that you expected and you change your mind about them ya know?

Anyway, the ones I saw were a bright blue and their "backs" had what looked like black stripes.

I will look for a picture of them to show you what I mean if you don't understand what I am saying, sometimes I don't even understand what I am trying to say to myself.

How are your fish doing? Have you gotten any pictures yet?

P.S you were totally right abotu this book, it is like a fishkeepers bible at times.

Ok, I found a picture here ya go
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=www.reef.org/webres/gallery/carib/images/large/112.jpg&imgrefurl=www.reef.org/webres/gallery/carib/images/112.htm&h=270&w=405&sz=8&tbnid=6pRXTIXMKSkJ:&tbnh=80&tbnw=121&hl=en&start=3&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dblue%2Bchromis%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

Christina

Last edited by dvmchrissy at 24-Nov-2005 09:38
nano reefer
----------
Fish Addict
male uk
Up-date!
chelaine
-----
Big Fish
Kudos: 343
Votes: 78
female usa
that is a beautiful setup!!

i, myself am not brave enough to try saltwater just yet... i can barely keep my mollies alive!! but kudos on the good work and good luck!

Chelle

*Chelle*
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile Homepage AIM Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
Okay folks, I think I've kept you waiting long enough.

I dont have anything too special, but I have some things to show off...and a LOT of things I need an ID on. *cough* NATHAN! *cough*

Okay now for the pictures. And please excuse my skills, I'm no photographer.

[font color="#C00000"]BTW...[/font]All pictures taken on Tuesday, December 6, 2005, at approximately 3:30 PM, halfway through the photoperiod, with both T5 actinic lights and dual 250 watt MH's with 10K bulbs.

Photo #1
My lovely brancing frogspawn coral, courtesy of a fellow LIRA member, Konrad. It has either 10 or 12 heads in total, I cant remember.

Photo #2
My favoritest pink zoo's, and some other colored ones too, courtesy of a fellow LIRA member, Bill. For some reason that darned one in the center doesn't like staying open all the time.

Photo #3
This little guy would be my first real SPS, a yellowish birdsnest who I hope will color up a bit more. He worries me the most out of all my corals because of the white growth signs. This picture doesn't give him much credit, he's actually a pretty solid yellow and looks really bleached here.

Photo #4
Everyone loves finding little pretty feather dusters in their tanks! :%)

Photo #5
This tiny frag was given to me courtest of yet another fellow LIRA member, this time Ray I think. I'd love a 2nd ID opinion on him. Oh, and ignore the nasty sun polyp frag in the background. He umm...didn't do so well when I ran out of time to feed him.

Photo #6
I believe this is another frag that came from Ray, and I'm sure one it settles in a bit it will be even more pink and purple and pretty. Again, a 2nd ID opinion would be nice. He's slightly bleached from stress.

Photo #6 and Photo #7
I have two pictures of this coral, and once again I'm pretty sure they came from Ray, and I need an opinion or two on ID. He's usually orange, but bleached upon arrival from stress, I'm hoping he pulls through okay.

and

Photo #8
Okay, maybe this weird yellow ball is some sort of a sponge? It's been around for awhile, as long as I can remember really, and it's actually colored up quite nicely. It doesn't move...I dont think. Ideas?

Photo #9
Hmm...there is lots of stuff on this rock. Some bubble algae (emerald mithrax crabs coming in later this week I hope!) some tiny brown mushrooms, baby featherdusters, some algae...and these weird bright electric blue things that look like raspberrys. See if you can find them, that's what I'd like the ID on...

**See photo #4 for another better look

Photo #10
There's no other way to put this other than, "Here is a picture of some nasty weird algae, wanna ID it and tell me what eats it?"

Photo #11
Ummm...again, here's an interesting growth I have in my tank. These lime green stalks grow in a lot of really weird pieces, such as this random chunk of live rock. I've even seen them grow on my snails...

Photo #12
Last picture for today. This is just a funky growth that might be something and then again might be nothing. One day it was just there. Thoughts?

Okay, so that's all for now! I'm expecting lots of input and replies after all that work. I used the tripod and everything in order to bring you guys the best pictures possible.

This is a step in the right direction, but I cant wait till this tank REALLY starts to mature and develop. I'm sure my talent with glueing frags and keeping transitions stress free with come with practice. Maybe my skills in photography will get better too. [/yeah right]

Enjoy.

-Ferret [img src='/images/forums/halo.gif' border=0]

EDIT:
To fix IMG tags.

Last edited by Ferretfish at 06-Dec-2005 15:05
[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

nano reefer
----------
Fish Addict
male uk
the purple/pinkish coral is a purple montipora digitata, sorry cant help u with anything else
DarkRealm Overlord

---------------
---------------
metal-R-us
Kudos: 2166
male usa us-colorado
Nice polyp extension on the BN! Id say its healthy and you dont have to worry

Zoa's...are you planning on leaving them on the rock? Id stick'em on the sandbed personally..once they start taking off on the rock you will have a hard time keeping them isolated so they dont take over your future sps

Photo #5..hard to tell what it is since it is a frag and doesnt have any branching structure yet...and its not close enough

Photo #6 is indeed Monitpora digitata

Photo #6 and 7 (the second #6 ) Is also Montipora digitata..you are right, it doesnt look too healthy. Is it bleached, or has it lost some tissue? Its hard to tell from the pic.

Photo #8..sponge..dont ask what kind cause Im too lazy to look it up

Photo #9..'nother sponge...again, dont ask what kind cause im lazy tonight Sponges are hard to ID since there are so many of them.

Photo #10 Ummm...Nasty algae? I dont have a clue on it, Ill have to do some research.

Photo #11 Neomeris sp. Its a calcium based algae like Halimeda is...Most of the time it doesnt spread too fast, but if it does start to take off it can be a pain to get rid of. A lot of people will drop their calcium levels way down in order to get rid of it and hope the corals handle it well. I have some on a rock and it doesnt seem to spread fast or get out of hand.

Photo #12 'Nother sponge

Everything looks healthy Liana..give good water quality and the bleached corals will color back up (as much as they can under the yellow 10K's ) in no time!

[hr width='40%']
As family members wept,
And officers consoled one another,
We realized the magnitude of our loss
As we bury yet another Law Enforcement brother.

Last edited by DarkRealm Overlord at 06-Dec-2005 20:43
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
mattyboombatty

---------------
---------------
-----
Tenellus Obsessor
Kudos: 1507
Votes: 1301
male usa us-northcarolina
That frogspawn is SHWEEET. I hope to get my grubby little paws on one of those. I also kinda like the sps too.... I guess I'm more of a "motion in my otion" type of guy, but full grown sps can be pretty cool too.

Good luck on getting that little orange guy to color back up, I've seen some come back from worse at my store so I'm sure it has better chances with you.

Nice pics ferretfish, keep 'em comin'

EDIT: those pink zoos are really neat...All I have is orange and green, and I thought those were cool*rolls eyes at self*.

Last edited by mattyboombatty at 07-Dec-2005 11:41

Critical Fertilator: The Micromanager of Macronutrients
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile Homepage PM Edit Delete Report 
dvmchrissy
-----
Big Fish
female usa us-indiana
Oh Liana! I am so excited to finally see some pics! The tank looks great!
Definitely an inspiration lol

So do you actually have any fish in the tank yet? Have you found out anything about that elusive princess anthias?

Keep up the good work!

I will let you know as soon as I get going on my tank again. I promise!

Christina
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
Yes, the BN is doing much better.

The zoas aren't in their permanent spot, they're just on a weird type of rock and I wanted to give them some nice light. Also, easier to squirt food into 'em when they're up high. I'll prolly move them down next time I'm playing in the tank.

I knew they were sponges. Cant ya give me a little more info than that! Please! You've always said I was the one who kept you involved with this hobby, because I make you research till foreverrrr. I'm counting on you!

The orange dude is just bleached. He was like that upon arrival, and the transition into my tank didn't help at all. I really really hope he does well, please keep your fingers crossed.

I'll try to get a better picture of that other SPS. I *think* I know what it is but I'm not sure.

Any tips for me Nate?

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Matty, those pink zoas are my pride and joy. I've waited months to be able to have 'em. If they spread nicely, maybe I'll be able to send you a frag one day.

EDIT: Nate, please stop making fun of my 10k's, or send me new bulbs.

Last edited by ferretfish at 07-Dec-2005 20:15

mattyboombatty

---------------
---------------
-----
Tenellus Obsessor
Matty, those pink zoas are my pride and joy. I've waited months to be able to have 'em. If they spread nicely, maybe I'll be able to send you a frag one day.

That would be very nice. Hopefully I'll have something you are interested in to trade - I am looking to have a couple nice pieces of sps in the future, that maybe you'll like.

Last edited by mattyboombatty at 07-Dec-2005 21:01

terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
There's always room for more SPS.

malawianpro
-----
Fingerling
Kudos: 29
Votes: 0
male usa
Tank looks really good. I love frogspawn, to find a colony that size is lucky! Around here we can usually only acquire frags of it.

Have you acquired any birdsnest SPS yet?
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile AIM MSN Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
It was a lucky find, and what makes it even luckier, was that I got it for free. And that colony is worth a lot I'll bet.

Yes, I have one birdsnest atm. I'm looking for a nice pink specimen to be introduced to my tank next. Err...a LOCAL pink specimen. The one I have my eye on is a wee bit far from me.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, got a new shishie acclimating atm. It's some sort of dragonet...I'm not exactly sure of the type though. I have some things I need to look up I think. I'll throw a pic up when he's settled in.

It's one of these three fish I think:

Synchiropus ocellatus
Neosynchiropus ocellatus
Dactylopus dactylopus

Last edited by ferretfish at 09-Dec-2005 20:38

malawianpro
-----
Fingerling
Kudos: 29
Votes: 0
male usa
That's really cool. I love all dragonnet species, really like them scooter blennies they are so full of animation, but the blue mandarin for his colors.

If you are able to frag some of that frogspawn sometime, LMK i'd love to buy a frag from ya.

Marty
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile AIM MSN Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
You know, I never even thought of ever fragging the frog. I think I'd be too scared to break it up.

After seeing the dragonet under halides for the first time, I really got to see some nice coloring in him. He's got bright yellow on the edges of his fins, and blue by his cheeks. He's cute.

terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
Splurging this week...

Went to a new fish store.

New additions include---

6line wrasse
2 blue/green reef chromis (nice sized ones, to join my loner)
6 really weird snails...kind of remind me of sundials
12 hermits
2 emerald crabs

DarkRealm Overlord

---------------
---------------
metal-R-us
male usa us-colorado
Nice...and I hope those arent sundials
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
I have to grab some pics of the new guys.

Emeralds have been hiding. :-@ PITA...

The sixline has really come out of her shell, she has beatiful colors and loves showing them off. Too bad she doesn't swim still for more than .0324802384 of a second. It might take me awhile to get a nice pic of her.

The dragonet is either a total ham, or totally camera shy, so we'll see. You should see him extend his fins.

Maybe I'll take some coral shots too. My zoas are growing.

terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
Let me warn you guys, I'm really really frustrated and fed up with taking pictures. ] I need a new digi...one with macro. :-@

Here's one of my new dragonet...

And the best one I got of my sixline, and my un ID'd coral, although it was completely accidental. :-@ Go figure.

-Ferret [img src='/images/forums/halo.gif' border=0][/font][/font]

swiftshark88
-----
Enthusiast
Kudos: 143
Votes: 61
male usa
/:'

Nick
"Impossumable- unable to play dead"
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:28Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
nano reefer
----------
Fish Addict
male uk
starting to get a hair algea prob there?
mattyboombatty

---------------
---------------
-----
Tenellus Obsessor
Nice sixline...I love those fish.

You can get a decent camera pretty inexpensively - my nikon coolpix was about $100 when I bought it a couple years ago. It takes some wonderful pics, but sometimes you have to work for them a little.

starting to get a hair algea prob there?

That's nothing compared to what I had for a while. It eventually just went away with some manual removal, some snail helpers, and clean water.

terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
Actually, I dont really have a hair algae problem, it's just on that one freaking rock. Sorta weird.

nano reefer
----------
Fish Addict
male uk
lol tooth brush it
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
Update!!!

12/22/05

Got a REALLY quick shot or two of my dragonet with his fins extended. Check this out...

Bad pictures I know, but gimme a break. I saw him flaring and grabbed the camera as fast as I could. That gave me like a 10 second time frame.

Isn't he pretty? Mom calls him Hoover. :%)

-Ferret [img src='/images/forums/halo.gif' border=0][/font][/font]

EDIT:

Ooops.

Posted same shot twice.

Last edited by Ferretfish at 22-Dec-2005 19:42

swiftshark88
-----
Enthusiast
male usa
hey i think they're good pictures!

nick

Nick
DarkRealm Overlord

---------------
---------------
metal-R-us
male usa us-colorado
Nice pics Liana! I think someone is seeing their reflection and thinking that there is either another male in the tank, or that there is a female in the tank

Hes nice looking
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
Isn't he?

Now...

What is he?

bananacoladafuze
-----
Enthusiast
Kudos: 147
Votes: 19
female usa
He's amazing. How big is he?

DarkRealm Overlord

---------------
---------------
metal-R-us
male usa us-colorado
Looks like a blue variety of Sychiropus stellatus to me
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
Cool deal.

I think I'm going to the pet store on Tuesday in search of some more fish.

2 of my reef chromis have dissapeared. I should have listened to you Nate. I just give up on these guys. :-@

I'm thinking chalk bass might be fun to try. Would a trio be okay? I gotta see if I can get them ordered in...

I dont really know exactly what I'm looking for. Anybody have ideas? Anything I want is either way too expensive or impossible to find. Figures.

nano reefer
----------
Fish Addict
male uk
why nore be diferant and go for a small shoal of indo fire fish
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
You mean red and purple firefish from the dartfish family?

I like Helfrichi's.

swiftshark88
-----
Enthusiast
male usa
Arrent they Uber expensive though? ive never seen them for less than $130.

Nick
DarkRealm Overlord

---------------
---------------
metal-R-us
male usa us-colorado
A trio of chalk bass would work well and I think you would enjoy watching them
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
I'm going to call around tomorrow and see who can order me in some chalk bass. I think I know one or two places that might be able to get them for me.

Now...today I was bad.

I impulsed buyed...

And I'm not sure exactly what I got?

I know I got two cleaner shrimps. That's a given.

But I got this weird sea star, it looks like something from the Linkia family. He's green though. And I thought that they only came in blues, reds, oranges, etc. This guy brownish/yellowish/greenish and spotted. He's also sorta big too. I actually probably shouldn't have bought him, but I couldn't resist. I gave him a nice long drip acclimation, but he's sorta sliming a bit like corals do when they're stressed. Idk...

Nate? Or anyone else? Any ideas? Thoughts?

terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
New Star...

[/font]

terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
Pics...

w/ T5's

w/ T5's + MH's

Cleaner Shrimp

Last but not least...

My camera hoggers. :-@ :%)

Did massive tank work today.

I did prolly a 30 gallon water change, skimmer maintenance, and I finally cleared all the sandy sediment gunk out of the bottom of my sump. Shop vacs work wonders. Moved the zoas onto the sand bed, and did some overall organized. Tank looks good. Maybe I'll do a full tank shot when it clears up a little more.

EDIT:

I'm a dope.

I didn't change any of the IMG tags.

Last edited by Ferretfish at 28-Dec-2005 16:04[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
Still waiting for someone to come talk about iodine...

I put in a word at my favorite LFS about chalk bass.

Waiting for the owner to call me back so we can have a nice chat about anthias.

Oh, BTW Nate, I forgot to tell you I have those nitrAtes back down to practically undetectable.

I'm getting a 25watt Aqua UV from a buddy taking down his tank. Whaddya think? Good Bad Ugly?

nano reefer
----------
Fish Addict
male uk
new pics???????
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
Ehh, nothing new at the moment, until I can learn how to use my camera to take nice shots of corals.

My pink digi is coloring up sooo nicely.

nano reefer
----------
Fish Addict
male uk
take a pics or of it then at least can we get a full tank shot?
swiftshark88
-----
Enthusiast
male usa
how about a general update? anything new happen, odd activity?

Nick
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
Fine.

Well, mom is very into the tank lately. She thinks the microstars are related to the big starfish. She called me to tell me my starfish had babies.

Everyone is really beginning to show their personality. The sixline almost never hides, and both cleaner shrimp and emerald crabs are often seen out and about. Everybody eats pellets, but they get mysis brine and rotifers weekly.

I dont understand how come I can get coralline to grow on my rocks, and on the back of my algae magnet, but not on the back of the tank...

I'm having some problems with my knee right now, (well I have been...) and it looks like I'll be in surgery within a couple weeks, so I dont really want to change anything that could throw the tank off balance.

I told the guys in my reef club they need to bring me frags so I feel better.

I'll get a full tank shot in a little while.

terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
Full Tank Shot:

January 7, 2006 at 7:07 PM

T5's and MH's on.

Ignore my fugly fan.

-Ferret [img src='/images/forums/halo.gif' border=0][/font]

swiftshark88
-----
Enthusiast
male usa
Grrr, im having trouble having any coralline to grow on anything in my tank. Theres a little hear and there, but its mostly green and brown algae? i envy you.

Nick

Nick
nano reefer
----------
Fish Addict
male uk
i cant keep coraling algea away!
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
Oh you poor thing Darryle.

What salt and calcium supplements are you using?

nano reefer
----------
Fish Addict
male uk
reef crystals( you knw wht i mean ) andim using a aqua-medic 400 calcium reactor
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
ohhh, AM calc reactor huh? Sounds nifty. *jealous*

mattyboombatty

---------------
---------------
-----
Tenellus Obsessor
How are those reef crystals? I was thinking of switching over to that salt from the regular IO.

Tank's lookin good(but empty) Ferret. It would look bigger if you don't reduce the image size as much and crop out as much of the black area as possible. That starfish is probably half as big as my tank.

nano reefer
----------
Fish Addict
male uk
reef crystals are brill IMO better thn IO
mattyboombatty

---------------
---------------
-----
Tenellus Obsessor
brill?

terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
I know. It is so empty.

It really really needs to be filled up.

When I get settled into my new job and have good money coming in, I'm going to do a big order from Serdar and get some nice stuff. Or at least, that's my plan as of now.

Switch to Tropic Marin. It's the best you'll have available.

nano reefer
----------
Fish Addict
male uk
reef crystals are alot better than TM

brill = brillaint
mattyboombatty

---------------
---------------
-----
Tenellus Obsessor
Tropic Marin isn't available. reef crystals are though, so I think after my bucket of IO is gone I'll start up with the reef crystals.

terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
nope...

TM ranks better over reef crystals. The only thing at the same level as Tropic Marin is AquaMedic, which is practically available only in the Western US.

nano reefer
----------
Fish Addict
male uk
nah iv used TM ( normal),TM pro , kent and Reef crystals and i think tht RC is better
DarkRealm Overlord

---------------
---------------
metal-R-us
male usa us-colorado
Tropic Marin is def. better than Reef crystals....The numbers as far as trace elements dont lie
mattyboombatty

---------------
---------------
-----
Tenellus Obsessor
Are we all in agreement that reef crystals are better than regular IO?

*didn't mean to start a salt war*

*throws IO @ ferret*

Last edited by mattyboombatty at 12-Jan-2006 20:55

nano reefer
----------
Fish Addict
male uk
if everybody thought the same the world would be a dull place

yes RC are better thn IO
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
*giggles* !!!

Reef Crystals can be better than Instant Ocean...

...but Tropic Marin does top all. Like Nate said, most trace elements from any other salt.

Darryle, what makes you not like it?

nano reefer
----------
Fish Addict
male uk
when i used it a got a algea bloom tested the PO4 in my RO they were nill then tested P04 in the salt mix and it had a PO4 reading
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
That's weird...

Something somewhere along the line had to be contaminated because I've never had a phosphate problem with TM, nor do I know anybody else who has.

Oceanic was famous for algae blooms...

nano reefer
----------
Fish Addict
male uk
lol im all alone ;(
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
female usa
indeed

# Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies