AquaRank.com

FishProfiles.com Message Forums

faq | etiquette | register | my account | search | mailbox
# FishProfiles.com Message Forums
L# General
 L# The Hospital
  L# Any body ever scene something like this?
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeAny body ever scene something like this?
Cichlid Kid
-----
Fish Addict
Kudos: 285
Votes: 34
male usa
my goldie i thought was losing its scales but now it looks as if it has scales but they are just white? except on his nose it looks as if all the scales are worn off and its just white skin. i tried to look it up on this site in the diseases but none of the sypmtoms really are what it has. he is acting normal and eating regularly, he plays and swims as he always did with the others...im just puzzled. will post back with params.
Post InfoPosted 18-Aug-2009 03:33Profile AIM PM Edit Report 
Babelfish

---------------
---------------
---------------
Administrator
Small Fry with Ketchup
Kudos: 8324
Votes: 1570
female australia us-maryland

I've had my goldfish turn from deep golden red to pure white starting with his tail. Some people say it has to do with the light or temperature at a certain stage of their development. Mine was fine up till the day I gave him away (to a big pond) never had him refuse a feeding or sulk anywhere behind a plant, so I stopped worrying about it!

^_^

Post InfoPosted 18-Aug-2009 06:36Profile Homepage AIM MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies