AquaRank.com

FishProfiles.com Message Forums

faq | etiquette | register | my account | search | mailbox
# FishProfiles.com Message Forums
L# General
 L# The Hospital
  L# Need help fast, please respond.
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeNeed help fast, please respond.
angie6999
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 57
Votes: 0
female canada
My albino clawed frog made an escape yesterday. I gave up looking for him a few hours ago, and to my surprise, I found him about 15 mins ago, on the floor, being pawed by my cat. I was even more surprised to see that he's still alive, but just barely. He was covered in dust and dirt, a few scrapes, color is darker, more orange. I immediately put him back in the tank, got most of the dirt off, did a partial water change to suck up what he was covered in, and added melafix. He swims a bit, and every once in a while, he floats to his back, then regains his position, floating right side up. I know it's a long shot, and he probably won't make it, but is there anything else I can add to the tank to help increase his chances? Please respond soon, and thank you.
Post InfoPosted 21-Oct-2010 14:14Profile PM Edit Report 
hca
-----
Fish Addict
Kudos: 434
Votes: 211
female usa us-illinois
Im sorry, but i think it doesnt sound good.. especially since being pawed around by the cat. Just keep him comfortable and see how it goes
Post InfoPosted 21-Oct-2010 14:16Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies