SubscribeThe Joy that is fishkeeping
FishKeeperJim
----------
Big Fish
Member MTS Anonymous
Kudos: 208
Votes: 186
male usa
I took the name for this thread from a post by Truestar, hope you don't mind.

Over the years that we all have spent or will spend I don't think there has or will ever be a place as chocked full of information as FP. It has everything from beginner to the advanced with good people in all walks of life that contribute to it.

But something I just realized is this. If it wasn't for the people who started this site like Babelfish and her husband Adam. (geee I hope I got the names right!) This site would never have come into being! We need to let them know how much we appreciate them for putting together a great home on the web for Fish Keepers like us.

Here is a hearty pat on the back and a Great Job!

mts.gif" border="0"> I vote do you?
My Tanks at Photobucket
Post InfoPosted 03-Jan-2008 23:21Profile Yahoo PM Edit Report 
bassplaya
-----
Small Fry
Kudos: 2
Votes: 5
canada
EditedEdited by bassplaya
very true jim the people who started this site should be getting a bit more credit every person who ever got help from the wonderful fish brainiacs on this site, the main root of the help were the people who put this site out there!

thanks very very very much
/:'
Post InfoPosted 04-Jan-2008 06:10Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
truestar

-----
Enthusiast
Young Pup
Kudos: 92
Votes: 147
male usa us-indiana
I don't mind at all Jim.

You're right, without this site many of us (myself included) wouldn't have anywhere to turn to with our questions and problems. I would like to take this time to thank Adam and all or you guys who have helped me these last few months. Here's a big round of applause for you.

/:'
Post InfoPosted 04-Jan-2008 08:26Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
F1sh
-----
Fingerling
Kudos: 12
Votes: 5
male usa
even though im new to this site, it has been undoubtedly the BEST source of information i have come across

i think that i can speak for every member of this site when i say that i am proud to a member of the FishProfiles.com family

-a solidary predator, the firetruck stalks its prey
Post InfoPosted 06-Jan-2008 04:30Profile Homepage AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
fish patty
----------
Fish Addict
Kudos: 223
Votes: 255
female usa
I agree with everything that was said!
I'm sure Adam & Babel appreciate any & all recognition they get for this site. But to insure that it continues, let's not forget to help contribute to the site by becoming Premium members when we can afford to. I believe it's only like $20. a year if I remember right. It's expensive to keep up a site & a chatroom. If the finances ever fail, we may not be able to congregate here anymore.

So let's give them both kinds of praises whenever possible.
Thanks Adam & Babel & all FP'ers that help make this site a great one! /:'
Post InfoPosted 07-Jan-2008 18:48Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies