L# Pages: 1, 2
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeNEW AQUARIUM--plans
dudehi
Fingerling
Kudos: 20
Votes: 2
male usa us-florida
jacksonville florida, more specific, around middleburg but dont mind the half our drives.

100 years... wow a centery!

as though i will get all chemestry stuff, i got this stuff where you drop it in and it instantly neutralizes chloine and chloramines in ta water and aids in restoring a fish's natural slime coat. i will drop this in and let it cycle some more.

after i find this dumb cord to my phone ill try and get some pictures here.

i was thinking... mabey i can add the gourami's in there too... as im still not too sure of all the fish im adding
Post InfoPosted 02-Jan-2010 04:19Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Shinigami

---------------
---------------
---------------
Ichthyophile
Catfish/Oddball Fan
Kudos: 2915
male usa us-delaware
Sounds like what you've got is Stress Coat. It won't do anything to help or harm the cycle, it's primarily a dechlorinator.

--------------------------------------------
The aquarist is one who must learn the ways of the biologist, the chemist, and the veterinarian.
Post InfoPosted 02-Jan-2010 18:46Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
zeketaz
Hobbyist
Kudos: 78
Votes: 1
EditedEdited 03-Jan-2010 17:49
Try this website I found. It lists different pet shops and fish shops in the Jacksonville area. http://petstorelist.abeautifulurn.com/jacksonville-florida.html
I wish I lived up that way, there are a ton of fish places up there. And another site http://fins.actwin.com/dir/stores.php?c=1&r=25
hope this helps some.
Post InfoPosted 03-Jan-2010 17:38Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
dudehi
Fingerling
male usa us-florida
thanks zeketaz ill check it out. really a ton of fish stores??? hard to beleive, i heard just alot of breeders out here, not alot of shops
Post InfoPosted 03-Jan-2010 21:10Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
dudehi
Fingerling
male usa us-florida
okay my tank is set about about a week or 2 now. has 6 zebra danios and 2 peppered Cory's. planning on getting more danios since i like them. i was wondering, do all types of Cory's like to be together and be like together. my 2 cory's someitmes go around in a group and other time alone. im not really sure on the neons. may just sick with the danio's, i like them. im thinking of getting a bunch more danios and a couple more cory's. what else wud u guys also recomend with those fish?
Post InfoPosted 12-Jan-2010 23:02Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
zeketaz
Hobbyist
Kudos: 78
Votes: 1
I don't know anything about the fish, but did the websites I posted for you help you find the fish stores?
Post InfoPosted 13-Jan-2010 00:24Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
dudehi
Fingerling
male usa us-florida
the bottom one was good, alough i called all of them, and one out of all seemed to be a pure fish store and not a pet store. ill check out the fish one probally later.
Post InfoPosted 13-Jan-2010 02:47Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
# Pages: 1, 2
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies