AquaRank.com

FishProfiles.com Message Forums

faq | etiquette | register | my account | search | mailbox
# FishProfiles.com Message Forums
L# Freshwater Species
 L# Labyrinth Lounge
  L# Announcement: Is your betta ill?
SubscribeAnnouncement: Is your betta ill?
Callatya

---------------
---------------
-----
The girl's got crabs!
Kudos: 5261
female australia au-newsouthwales
Hey guys, just a general kick up the bum. In a nice friendly way of course

If your fish is ill (has white spot/velvet/finrot/etc) and its a standard issue fish illness, I would really appreciate it if you could post it over in THE HOSPITAL forum.

If you are unsure if you are dealing with an illness or a 'betta quirk' post it here Someone will soon have you sorted.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SICK FISH but are wise to the way of the betta, stick your head into the hospital forum and the getting started forum from ime to time and lend a hand

Ta
Calla

[span class="edited"][Edited by Callatya 2004-08-13 01:14][/span]

For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks. - Terry Pratchett

Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:48Profile PM Edit Report 
michelle808
-----
Small Fry
Kudos: 8
Votes: 0
female australia
My fish has been very sick for the past week, and today i noticed that his fins do not spread out beautifully like they used to. They now seem very stiff and rigid, and all he seems to do is lie under his plant and only come up for feeding...if anyone can help that would be great...i'm really worried about him
Cheers
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:48Profile PM Edit Report 
Machine
-----
Small Fry
Kudos: 2
Votes: 0
male uk
This isn't exactly ill, but I was given a Betta today by my lfs that has had his fins ripped off by some black widow tetras, What would be the best thing to do for him to help him heal?

He is currently eating fine and swimming quite well, the lfs was going to kill him!

Kain
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:48Profile MSN PM Edit Report 
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies