Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeStone Crab
eBGDAE
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 28
Votes: 0
male usa
Hello, i've had my tank for about 2 years, ive been wondering why all my fish have been dissapearing. But yesterday i was watching the tank when i saw a stone crab latch onto my poor pelicula fish's neck. He snapped its neck and ripped out its organs. Now i know where my 300 dollars worth of fish have been going. Problem is i cant get him out of the tank without ripping apart my rockwork, what do i do?
Post InfoPosted 06-Jun-2006 21:03Profile PM Edit Report 
terranova
---------------
Fish Master
Kudos: 1889
Votes: 229
female usa
Scientific name?

I'm not familiar with this crab in particular and I dont have the energy to look it up, but I had a satanic emerald crab in my tank and after a couple of days of watching him during feeding time, he was in just the right spot for us to spear him. No, I'm totally kidding. We got him with a net. But hey, whatever you have to do. Mine devoured a school of baby princess anthias, he deserved to die...

I guarantee that however it happens, it's not going to be quick, but dont give up.

The other option is finding something that is it's natural predator, if they have one...

-Formerly known as the Ferretfish
Post InfoPosted 06-Jun-2006 22:12Profile Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies