Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeWhat to do now?
eBGDAE
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 28
Votes: 0
male usa
Hello, I've had my 30 gallon "reef" tank for around 4 years... I've been maintaining the tank pretty well, and have a protien skimmer, pumps, carbon filters, etc.(i set it up so that the water direction changes turn every few minutes in my tank-good or bad?)-everything i tried kept dieng even the clownfish and damsels -so I finally coughed out the dough(400 dollars) and bought a 130 watt light and 35 lbs of coral. I just put them in. So far everything is going good, should i try adding anything (in a few weeks or course), if so... what should i put in?
Post InfoPosted 02-Apr-2006 00:59Profile PM Edit Report 
Norrec
----------
Hobbyist
Kudos: 70
Votes: 1
male usa
EditedEdited by Norrec
what are ur water pramiters amonia ph etc what is the temprature of ur tank

In the age of darkness the blind man is the best guide. In the age of insanity look towards the mad man to show you the way
Post InfoPosted 02-Apr-2006 02:56Profile AIM MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
DeletedPosted 02-Apr-2006 03:15
This post has been deleted
eBGDAE
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 28
Votes: 0
male usa
Before the amonia, nitrates, and nitrites were close to (0.01) if not zero.... but right now im guessing they are soaring high cuz the tank is cycling since i just added the 35 lbs of live rock.
rest of specs (b4)
75 degrees
1.023 spefic gravity
8.4 ph
3.1 alkalinity
420 ppm calcium
.06 ppm (around)iodine levels
9 mg/L stromtium
i had aiptasia anemone but my peppermint shrimp seemed to eat them all...but i dont really understand why my stuff died
Post InfoPosted 02-Apr-2006 03:32Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies