Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeClown with torn fins
ClownyGirl
-----
Fish Addict
Kudos: 311
Votes: 5
female india
I have this clown loach who is around 4 inches in size. His fins have ragged edges that I doubt are from another fish nipping it. He also has slightly cloudy eyes. I suspected this was from my tank cycling itself a few months ago, but all the other clowns only got black blotches on their skin that have healed in most of them and the ones who still have them - their skins have also improved by a big margin.

This particular clown didnt get so many blotches on his skin but has had bad fins and cloudy eyes for ages now - I suspect over 6 months. I added some rid all (methylene) to the tank yesterday because he was acting a little funny. Whatever he has doesnt seem infectious, but I really dont know.

What can it be and what do I do?

I dont have a test kit - difficult to come by in India, but if somebody can tell me what tests I need to conduct, I can go get one on the weekend.

Meanwhile, what do you suggest I do?
Post InfoPosted 02-Apr-2007 11:35Profile Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies